• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Terminator 6

not gonna lie it looks dope if you ask me

Comment

I knew that Arnold Will be Back

It doesn't look bad
      Last edited by -jose-; 05-23-2019, 12:05 PM.

Comment

But you know it's gonna be bad

Comment

"director of Deadpool"

I'm all in

Comment

It's looks like Terminator 2 redux

Comment

Looks kind of rubbish. I mean, lets be honest, Hollywood has run out of ideas at this point. Terminator SIX, ffs, it's getting to be like Police Academy, or Fast&Furious. What's next, fuck it, let's have Godfather 4, ruin that aswell

Comment

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
                I used to call myself balls deep, then I was called... by females balls and all. Because that’s how I live. All or nothing.

Shalom.. btw, you on fire dag... on mo ****ing fire..

Comment

When are they going to get the message that Arnold is the Terminator series. People aren't interested in some new Terminator with Arnie in a smaller supporting role. How did they not figure that out when Terminator Genisys was savaged by critics/audiences and they cancelled the planned follow up film?

Comment

These Terminator movies are becoming ridiculous. The first 2 were master pieces, after that they've become cartoons.

I had high hopes for the reboot Genysis, but even that turned out to be a steaming turd.

They need to reboot the series, following the same general plot line of the first movie. These terminators are becoming extremely unbelievable in their abilities. Bring back the Arnold type Terminator and start fresh with the first ever terminator movie as your general outline.

Comment

Working...
                    X