Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are going to the moon- to stay, 2024 - NASA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont mean to start any negative thing here but.....

Man supposed to have landed on the moon in 1969.

That is 50 years and going there is not even a regular thing.

what did NASA accomplished after the 1st landing ?

they even admitted wiping out the VHS records of the whole landing thing.

can you fathom that?

they even asked the help of Hollywood to re construct the landing.....

again can you fathom that?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
      i dont mean to start any negative thing here but.....

Man supposed to have landed on the moon in 1969.

That is 50 years and going there is not even a regular thing.

what did NASA accomplished after the 1st landing ?

they even admitted wiping out the VHS records of the whole landing thing.

can you fathom that?

they even asked the help of Hollywood to re construct the landing.....

again can you fathom that?

Thanks
      Well, I guess we'll soon find out if we put a base there.

Comment

Id be happier if we focused on getting man to mars.
        Anyways any version of us messing up the moon cannot end well.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Jump off point?

Comment

They're planning on using the moon as a relay station to mars. There are pockets of water and liquid hydrogen on the moon they can use to make rocket fuel. Says so in the video.

They also want to make a space station orbiting the moon. As a docking and relay station.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              Jump off point?
              Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
              They're planning on using the moon as a relay station to mars. There are pockets of water and liquid hydrogen on the moon they can use to make rocket fuel. Says so in the video.

They also want to make a space station orbiting the moon. As a docking and relay station.
              Mankind has a habit of "F"ing up it's environment.
              Just the Space shuttle by itself, weighed 165,000 pounds. When the weight of the external tank, the two solid rocket boosters and the fuel was included, the total weight came to 4.4 million pounds. Imaging the amount of force it takes to blast it from a surface. Hard to imagine the orbital rotation of the Moon not being affected. I imagine they consider this but for every concern, there has been someone in history saying "it will be fine" followed later by someone saying OOPS!!!!!
              Like I said mankind....

Comment

Mankind has a habit of "F"ing up it's environment.
                Just the Space shuttle by itself, weighed 165,000 pounds. When the weight of the external tank, the two solid rocket boosters and the fuel was included, the total weight came to 4.4 million pounds. Imaging the amount of force it takes to blast it from a surface. Hard to imagine the orbital rotation of the Moon not being affected. I imagine they consider this but for every concern, there has been someone in history saying "it will be fine" followed later by someone saying OOPS!!!!!
                Like I said mankind....
                Considering the mass of the moon is 10 to the 23 exponent kilograms I don't think it will make much of a change, but who knows lol, maybe that .0000000000001% degree shift could have catastrophic effects.

However, from an intelligent design point of view, it seems like all the factors of our existence were designed to propel us towards space exploration.

There are oceans of fossil fuels that we use to power our civilization, and entire air and water cycle that creates endless renewable water, food and breathable air. There are pockets of water and liquid hydrogen on the moon we can extract water, breathable air, and oxygen from, and the sun is a near unlimited source of clean energy in the form of nuclear fusion.

All the necessities of life were handed to us... all the tools and resources for our evolution were left for us to utilize.

It's actually kind of surreal. It's like there has always been a force protecting, nurturing and guiding life... by all rights we shouldn't even be here, we shouldn't even exist, but against astronomical odds, the entire universe is ours for the taking. It's as if it's fated.

In a random world where this all occurred by chance, this would all be literally impossible.
                Last edited by llll; 05-22-2019, 10:36 PM.

Comment

who the fck is "we"? poor middle class mofos aint going up there

Comment

I don't think Trump knows anyone has been to the moon.

He's one of the most ignorant human beings that have ever existed.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      Its impossible mate

Dont believe
                      says who ?

u ? lmao

idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X