Clear All

• can you do balls deep literally?

How........

It depends on how much they can take.

Comment

Or how much you can give.

Comment

Why wouldn't you?
        With most women, the physical space is there, even if you're large/long. With some, you start hitting some kind of wall when you go deep (don't know the anatomy of the vag so IDK what it's called). If you're big, some chicks just can't deal with any penetration.

Or, are you under the impression that it means putting your balls inside too?? That would be hilarious if you thought that.
        Orally, if she's exceptional. *******ly, it's not happening unless you want to damage those suckers. You wouldn't want to be with a chick that has that kind of room anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Why wouldn't you?
          With most women, the physical space is there, even if you're large/long. With some, you start hitting some kind of wall when you go deep (don't know the anatomy of the vag so IDK what it's called). If you're big, some chicks just can't deal with any penetration.

Or, are you under the impression that it means putting your balls inside too?? That would be hilarious if you thought that.
          Orally, if she's exceptional. *******ly, it's not happening unless you want to damage those suckers. You wouldn't want to be with a chick that has that kind of room anyway.

Comment

Of course i means balls inside too.. that's what literally means

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              Of course i means balls inside too.. that's what literally means
              No, it means, 'up-to' the balls. No one is inserting their balls during sex. When I woke up today I never imagined that I'd be explaining to someone that men don't insert their testicles during copulation.
              This forum is full of wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                No, it means, 'up-to' the balls. No one is inserting their balls during sex. When I woke up today I never imagined that I'd be explaining to someone that men don't insert their testicles during copulation.
                This forum is full of wonder.
                You forgot i said literally and asked how..

Comment

I bet you can buy a ball "stuffer" at a sex toy store...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    You forgot i said literally and asked how..
                    Yeah, but your stupid ass doesn't know the meaning of the phrase you are "literally" referring to...

Comment

Working...
                    X