No announcement yet.

The state of the western world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The state of the western world

Capitalism in its current iteration needs a complete overhaul. If you research long term projected interest rates you'll see they arent going up anytime soon. The borrowing standards are so lax and the rates are low because they need spending to persist.

I feel like we are at the margins of real growth and at this point we are doing everything we can do to keep growth going. It's the reason the average American has no money in their savings or for retirement, it's the reason debt levels are at an all time high, it's the reason people are defaulting on houses and car loans.

The Western world has been milked almost to death. the next 30 years are going to be bonkers with automation displacing 30% of the work force. You're going to lose 30% of people paying taxes and have 30% more people to support. When all the boomers start selling their houses that have tripled in value over the last 20 years and no one can afford to buy them the market will begin to crash. All of those who are depending on their McMansions they bought with the increased value of their old places will be screwed. The ones who get out too late will be crushed.

America may be fuarked boyos.

but here we all are going on about gender constructs and trannies.

They have been saying it for the last 30 years.People don’t have savings because they spend recklessly I could give 100 examples of people I know.People who make 100+ a year living beyond their means.I know a guy who makes 15 an hour and saves and lives below his means and he’s got 12k saved up from a decade of taking care of business.Credit cards are like drugs people bury themselves buying things they can’t afford.Everything is peaches here 401ks are going through the roof .Hourly wages are getting competitive now everyone is fighting for the good help.

Comment

Pray to Mister Jesus

Comment

Working...
      X