Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Despite being so small 8.3M Brits are in debt- is this the reason for bad hygiene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    If he gets knocked I’m going to go to sleep and wake up to my beautiful life here in the great USA.
    Yeah after a nice big glass of nice cold ice cold Rat Poison. Anybody who feels the need to post a bitter and dirty thread as you have done cant really be having that beautiful of a life cuz there is clearly somethnig wrong with you.

Comment

Nope! It’s just a response thread. I see you Brits can dish it 24/7 but can never take it. Stop crying son

7-FD105-C3-CB24-49-CB-98-A3-1-DB8-FCDF0-EF7

If he gets knocked I’m going to go to sleep and wake up to my beautiful life here in the great USA.
      Lol if thats what you are giving we can take it 24-7. Really weak. You havnt replied to that guy you have created an anti UK thread all of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by lolasif View Post
        8.3 million in debt is a shocking figure. I honestly would have expected it to be much higher.
        Considering around 20% of people in the UK live in relative poverty, I would have expected the number to at least be around that mark.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          Yeah after a nice big glass of nice cold ice cold Rat Poison. Anybody who feels the need to post a bitter and dirty thread as you have done cant really be having that beautiful of a life cuz there is clearly somethnig wrong with you.

Cornyyyyyy.

Comment

Yes it is I’m teaching people why all the big fights are in USA lol
            Lol. The ppv and tickets cost about, $3.50. that's threefiddy.

Comment

Lol if thats what you are giving we can take it 24-7. Really weak. You havnt replied to that guy you have created an anti UK thread all of its own.
              Put me on ignore if you got a problem with it girl.

Comment

Put me on ignore if you got a problem with it girl.
                Hell no, i have no problem at all with your content, its amusing to watch you make a tit and a liar of yourself all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                  Lol. The ppv and tickets cost about, $3.50. that's threefiddy.
                  Lmaoooooo this is my response everytime they say they pack stadiums with 60,000 people.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
                    LOl, good question.

I'm guessing it's someone who gets all nationalistic over the fighters they like to watch, and somehow an attempt to disparage Brits = USA, USA, USA is better etc.

Funny thing is, there are so many categories in which the UK is a much better place. Health care, education, lack of racism (relative to states), proper gun control, less murders, social equity, respectful police, and more.

But nope, none of that is related to boxing.
                    "Proper gun control" aka having been disarmed & forced to surrender sovereignty to the EU like good lil sheep til every single liberty was stripped from you to the point where now everyday media/politicians decry "the knife crime epidemic" & to where they are soon to ban anyone being allowed to travel with windex in your car for fear of it being used as a weapon.

The same place where anything that can any way shape or form be construed as racist gets you locked up & your job taken. Where at football matches without a shred of proof fans are banned for life & lose jobs & livelihood because a player claimed to have heard monkey chants. Where the police literally have a task force that goes around raiding pitbull owners houses if they don't answer the door &/or didn't pay their yearly fee to own a pitbull they consider so dangerous they euthanize them automatically because they are considered unadoptable by LAW. The same country where the police spends millions of dollars to arrest anyone who puts up a banner before a game that says along the lines of "welcome to hell". The UK has been completely taken over by communistic, politically correct extremist pssies,& by cowardly shemales like yourself too cowardly to even realize what a pitifully nuetered lemming you are. Then you send your trash like pierce morgan to destroy our country with his pssy agenda.

That being said I love the UK still as a whole & I read your newspapers often because I follow football in europe & because I genuinely think theres tons of the kindest ppl in the UK who aren't brainwashed lemmings & don't think their the envy of the world.

And yes the USA is full of our own problems many of which are far worse than anywhere such as facist pig police, fascist pig politicians trying to pussify the US. & institutional Corruption of the worst kind that has led to unconstitutional wars & pssies destroying the liberties protected by the bill of rights.

Comment

Hell no, i have no problem at all with your content, its amusing to watch you make a tit and a liar of yourself all the time.
                      Why thank you, you’re such a nice person. This is a troll thread don’t be mad at me my friend. There’s problems in every country I’m just not in denial about America’s problems like your fellow Brits who thinks the UK is flawless and above every other country.

Comment

Working...
                      X