Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republicans are trying to force people to celebrate Mother's and Father's day!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    cool story but numbers don't lie. 25k posts over 3 years...go outside and look for your damn father.
    Let's check out how much time I spent in the house last month. And no, I'm not a truck driver

19 different cities in April, 7 new

45 places. 25 new

What do you do besides sit on your ass watching me and making up fantasies of what you wish my life was like?

You're a basement dweller who never gets out of the house. What you know about the outside world comes from the internet, Rush Limbaugh & FOX News like most of the people here. ZERO real life experience
    Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 05-15-2019, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      cool story but numbers don't lie. 25k posts over 3 years...go outside and look for your damn father.
      Remember this boy. I do what I want to do. You do what you're allowed to do. Ponder that while I sip on this Macallan 21 single malt. Stay in your place boy

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Let's check out how much time I spent in the house last month. And no, I'm not a truck driver

45 places. 25 new

Anyway, while yall online talking about Alabama I was actually in Alabama last month. And in tht rural areas they got much bigger issues than abortion. Abortion is way down the list.

But you wouldn't know this because most of y'all are sheltered and have been sheltered your whole life. Internet, Fox News, & Rush Limbaugh is your life experience

Comment

You love your mammy don't ya? What the problem is?

Comment

With all these new abortion bans, yet they aren't increasing funding for WIC, TANF, Sec 8, ect. If you're going to force people to have children they don't want or can't afford you've got to increase funding for social welfare services and schooling as well.
            Forcing you to have children.No personal responsibility here I guess.Its people who look at abortion as a last resort birth control.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              This post is a perfect example of a person who has 0 accountability for their actions in life.
              You got that right.

Comment

45 places. 25 new

What do you do besides sit on your ass watching me and making up fantasies of what you wish my life was like?

You're a basement dweller who never gets out of the house. What you know about the outside world comes from the internet, Rush Limbaugh & FOX News like most of the people here. ZERO real life experience
                Are you hanging out with PB32 because his print out was almost exactly like yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                  Are you hanging out with PB32 because his print out was almost exactly like yours.
                  Ok mamas boy. Another basement dweller

Comment

Are you upset because you grew up without a dad and have no way of celebrating fathers day?

Comment

Originally posted by Worick View Post
                      Are you upset because you grew up without a dad and have no way of celebrating fathers day?
                      Are you upset because I came from far less than your and became far more successful? I been getting it out the mud since I was 14. You had every advantage over me growing up but now your beneath me. I done took losses more than you make in half a year and still bounced back. You woulda committed suicide like y'all prone to do at any sign of adversity m

Another basement dwelling loser. Stay in your place boy
                      Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 05-15-2019, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X