No announcement yet.

Toilet paper, over or under?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toilet paper, over or under?

how do yall load them suckas up? over or under? always over for me. yes, there's a difference.

Under, over is the right way but if I load it that way the wife and daughter use more of it. It comes off the roll easier. Lol

Comment

I think there's some kind of genetic defect among those freaks who like it under and you have to search for the GD end of the paper. Worse yet, you try to roll it over like a normal member of society and since it was under it ends up laying flat and now you can't find where it ends or begins. When people do that I make it so the spring loaded holder is barely pushing against the mount, so next time they go to grab the paper the roll falls on the floor.

Comment

Over, but I don’t use much paper at all. I got a Japanese washlet from Toto and it really cleans a post dump culo. It basically is like a coin operated cat wash, soap, rinse, then air dry.

Comment

Baby wipes, you savages

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            Baby wipes, you savages
            Hells yeah.. Your boy Deezy got a fresh one, cuz.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
              Hells yeah.. Your boy Deezy got a fresh one, cuz.
              I got tired of my fingers busting through the paper. Wipes are more sturdy as well.

Comment

I got tired of my fingers busting through the paper. Wipes are more sturdy as well.
                And you feel fresher than a motha****a.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                  And you feel fresher than a motha****a.
                  Hell yeah.

My fingers and mudhole thank me for finally making the switch.

Comment

Hell yeah.

My fingers and mudhole thank me for finally making the switch.
                    It's good all around. You ain't wafting shit fingers around when giving people directions. You confident when you gotta drop them draws in front of a lady and you ain't leaving shit smears on her comforter when you're getting in and outta bed. Motha****ers ain't yelling at you cause you got shit crumbs caked up in your finger nails while you handling they lunch order. Life is good, bruh.

Comment

Working...
                    X