No announcement yet.

Texas Cop Tries to Arrest Wrong Man on Out-of-State Warrant in his Front Yard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Are y'all seriously advocating a "show me your papers" society? You're ok with willfully surrending your 4th amendment rights?

No matter how belligerent the man is it's the cops who are breaking the law & violating his civil rights. I think thats a good reason to be belligerent.
    I have no issue with proving my identity when challenged. Why would I ?

Comment

The effort it takes to argue or have a boring conversation is for those who have chips on their shoulders. Showing the ID is easier and quicker. They can then fu ck off as I lol (if they came at me hard).

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        The effort it takes to argue or have a boring conversation is for those who have chips on their shoulders. Showing the ID is easier and quicker. They can then fu ck off as I lol (if they came at me hard).
        Well by law you don't have to show your I.D without probable cause. There was absolutely zero probable cause here. The pig in this case was a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
          Well by law you don't have to show your I.D without probable cause. There was absolutely zero probable cause here. The pig in this case was a ******.
          Meh

I would never pass up the opportunity to prove the authorities wrong.....in a civil manner. Being civil makes winning more fun

Comment

Meh

I would never pass up the opportunity to prove the authorities wrong.....in a civil manner. Being civil makes winning more fun
            It's good that they got it all on video.. this is a very strong case against the state, I don't see how they could possibly lose in court. If it goes viral on youtube, that's even better for them. They should share and advertise that video every which way they can.

I wouldn't want it to end too quickly. If he showed them the I.D it would have been over. Better you let the dumbass cop dig his grave deeper and deeper.

There was absolutely zero probable cause here lol.. he tried to arrest him for a warrant in another state in his home based on a picture that didn't look like him, there is absolutely no way the state can get away with this. Especially if it goes viral.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
              It's good that they got it all on video.. this is a very strong case against the state, I don't see how they could possibly lose in court. If it goes viral on youtube, that's even better for them. They should share and advertise that video every which way they can.

I wouldn't want it to end too quickly. If he showed them the I.D it would have been over. Better you let the dumbass cop dig his grave deeper and deeper.
              Why people act out. They want to get $$$$.
              As broke as I am, I can't be bothered.

Here's my ID...when you're done, kick rocks.

Comment

I have no issue with proving my identity when challenged. Why would I ?
                What other rights are you willing to surrender to the police state?

Comment

What other rights are you willing to surrender to the police state?
                  What's the scenario......

Comment

What's the scenario......
                    There is no scenario. If you'll compromise on one you'll compromise on all. It's an all or nothing game.

Your foundation is weak. You'll crumble

Comment

There is no scenario. If you'll compromise on one you'll compromise on all. It's an all or nothing game.

Your foundation is weak. You'll crumble
                      Because that's exactly what's happening (the bold).....

I'll need a scenario to give you my threshold of caring.

Comment

Working...
                      X