No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    The young dude got roasted left and right anyway. And that's with them even taking it easy on him.

I think Ms. Jackson invited him for further chat to educate him. I hope he takes her up on the offer.
    What I don't understand are the black people against it. If you're against it and it happens just decline your payment. What is their to gain from denying others? Personally I'm not really all in on this because I know the chance of it happening is .00000001%. But I'm not gonna be out here speaking against it and if it happens I'll gladly take my check.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      What I don't understand are the black people against it. If you're against it and it happens just decline your payment. What is their to gain from denying others? Penally I'm not really all in on this because I know the chance of it happening is .00000001%. But I'm not gonna be out here speaking against it and if it happens I'll gladly take my check.
      Who gonna reparate my OG nut sac???

I’m fixin to for a Union, of down convicts who only committed crimes because there were no repatations.
      I suggest we appoint the honorable Don King to represent us all. Class action tort you dig? Da king will bring us all to the reparations wailing wall.

Cry baby jews like Zaroku... always throwing up legal and logical reasons... why we cant get monies our ancestors shoulda got... coulda got... but Lincoln was a liar.

Lincoln had ships to send us back to Africa..

Chiiit... Lincoln gots us confused wit jews like Z..
      They wants no handouts... just treat us fairly..

That’s all my people ask..

Comment

What I don't understand are the black people against it. If you're against it and it happens just decline your payment. What is their to gain from denying others? Personally I'm not really all in on this because I know the chance of it happening is .00000001%. But I'm not gonna be out here speaking against it and if it happens I'll gladly take my check.
        Exactly! Funny you said that because when I watched the hearing yesterday and listened to that young dude speak, I literally said, "Just donate yours if it ever happens."

What I found was really funny also is that the congressmen against it kept calling on the dude to be their mouthpiece. You just know that they get extra perky when it's a black person who is against it.

Comment

• I hope they keep pushing this lol.

Comment

Exactly! Funny you said that because when I watched the hearing yesterday and listened to that young dude speak, I literally said, "Just donate yours if it ever happens."

What I found was really funny also is that the congressmen against it kept calling on the dude to be their mouthpiece. You just know that they get extra perky when it's a black person who is against it.
            That pat on the head and being told you aren't like the others is powerful for some.....

Comment

That pat on the head and being told you aren't like the others is powerful for some.....
              Man. Green K when I can. Perfectly stated and so true.

Comment

• The facts are America has an unpaid debt & has constantly kicked the can down the road. And this isn't just for slavery. It's also post slavery, Jim Crow as well as other government institutionalized racism. Those of us who had family members fight in wars but were denied the same veteran benefits as the Whites. While these white posters had family in the military that came home and received the military benefits promised to them, which they were able to build generational wealth, my family didn't. We need all that too.

One of the biggest arguments against this is they can't figure out who to pay. This is a country that put men on the moon. I have full confidence we can figure out who to pay.

Comment

• We gon need some of this too. More military benefits we didn't receive.

152 Years Later, The VA Is Still Paying Out A Pension From The Civil War

The Department of Veterans Affairs cuts a pension check check every month for $73.13 to Irene Triplett, an 87-year-old who lives in*Wilkes County, North Carolina. Why? Because she is the living*daughter of a Civil War veteran.

Though he fought in the war more than 152 years ago, Confederate-turned-Union soldier Moses Triplett didn’t father Irene until his second marriage, when he was 84 years old. He died in 1938, at age 92. Her mother, Elida, was 50 years his junior, and died in 1967, which*Wall Street Journal first reported*in 2014.

Triplett is the only person left still collecting a Civil War pension, which she receives as a result of Title 38 under the United States Code. The law*says*that all surviving spouses and children whose parents fought in the Civil War can continue receiving their loved one’s benefits payments.

Triplett currently resides in a nursing home, and the VA confirmed she does in fact receive the monthly amount, which would have been worth $1,269.59 the year her father died,*according to inflation rates. She will continue to do so until she passes, the last remaining recipient of the pension.

"VA has an obligation to take care of our nation’s veterans no matter how long. It is an honor to serve and care for those who served our country," VA spokesman Randy Noller*told U.S. News & World Report.
                  https://taskandpurpose.com/152-years...sion-civil-war

Comment

That Uncle Tom...Nguyen Noguchi niggy... needs to stfu.

My great grand mother Angelita Jackson....

Comment

He isn't even full black. He's Puerto Rican (Coleman CRUZ)who decided to start identifying as black because according to him there was more to gain identifying as black in identity politics.

The people they choose to speak were not the original founders of the ADOS movement and have no ties to it. Coates, while well spoken on the issue, doesn't even live in America anymore. He ran his ass off to Europe.

These people are the approved people.

Comment

Working...
                      X