No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    i have worked that out either so more debate and suggestions are needed and know that folks in the mainstream are talking about it, we will see more discussions. Elizabeth Warren is for it too. Bernie isn't for it. it will be a hard sell in a majority white country because there is nothing in it for whites, so they will either vote against it or ignore it.
    I’m interested in hearing the debate in venues other than Boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I’m interested in hearing the debate in venues other than Boxingscene.
      There is a local show with a Professor named Verene Shepherd that i listen to every Saturday mornings and gets replayed every Monday night. She usually discusses that stuff. if i hear them discussing a detail breakdown, i will let you know so you can listen the following Monday. Keep in mind our actions are aimed at the Brits, not Americans. So you will have to listen with that in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
        I’m tapping out I said start from the beginning if you want to start paying damages.

If you sold my father to a bunch of scumbags and he was hurt or mistreated or even killed I would guarantee you you would suffer the brunt of my vengeance and would be my first stop and I would hold you responsible for causing the situation.Not the scumbags who bought him.Not to be politically incorrect but most young blacks know very little of their history and most are under the impression that slavery was something a couple hicks thought up passing aroun some hootch
        So you did a survey to see what Black youth think of slavery?

"Start at the beginning" is irrelevant. There is no way of knowing whether someone's ancestors came over due to being captured by Europeans or being sold by Africans, first of all. And again, the slaves could have been born in America.

Second, you are going on record saying that if I sold your father to a bunch of dudes that cut off his limbs and slit his throat, you wouldn't hold the dudes who cut off his limbs responsible?

Not buying that at all. And if you're saying you would but you'd hold off on that until you come after me....that makes absolutely no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
          - -More 7th grade puerile witticisms from you.

By the time of the US Civil War because of the ban on the importation of slaves, they were being bred like livestock and had more value than the finest thoroughbred stables, but only in the cotton dominated South that fueled the worldwide textile industry including the Yankee North.
          Was there a point here? Like usual, I doubt it.

So the govt and biz leaders imported the Chinese, Irish, and the like for the hardest, most dangerous labor and abuse.
          Say what? America was bagging Chinese and Irish in mass and bringing them over on slave boats?

You got that good elmers glue, huh?

If any deserve reparations, they'd have to be in the a queue, but for now minorities have had 40 years of affirmative action programs and race based college admission programs not to mention most of the US is integrated, so they have no point.
          Sorry, fool. White women benefit the most from affirmative action. But keep sniffing that glue.

What have you done about the new slavery in America? That comes before any reparations, but you've proven to be useless as far as being a responsible sentient being.

The new slavery isn't so new, but you're too dumb to know that. Just like you're too dumb to realize that sniffing glue is the reason you're a moron.

90% of the time, the shlt you say makes no sense. I'm convinced you're either a really old senile dude or just terribly fvvcked up on some sort of drugs. How about you just get over your embarrassment and shut the fvvck up already.
          Last edited by travestyny; 05-09-2019, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            So you did a survey to see what Black youth think of slavery?

"Start at the beginning" is irrelevant. There is no way of knowing whether someone's ancestors came over due to being captured by Europeans or being sold by Africans, first of all. And again, the slaves could have been born in America.

Second, you are going on record saying that if I sold your father to a bunch of dudes that cut off his limbs and slit his throat, you wouldn't hold the dudes who cut off his limbs responsible?

Not buying that at all. And if you're saying you would but you'd hold off on that until you come after me....that makes absolutely no sense.
            Conversation with twenty years of black Hispanic and white youth working for me .You don’t have to survey them just listen to them converse and talk about current subjects is all I’m talking about.There is going to be no payments but I understand your need to blow off steam about this part in history but you can sleep well knowing my ancestors fought for your ancestors.In a perfect world your race would still be in Africa mine in Europe and this country would be full of smiling native Americans.Would we all be happier who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              So if ur dad killed a slave before u should be jailed for it aswell and ur house be given to the siblings of the slave that ur dad killed?
              At the beginning of the Nuremberg trails for the “War Criminals an American judge proposed that the children of Nazi Criminals who committed suicide should be tried I place of their father’s, since their crimes were so horrific.

The British and French judges were shocked by American justice.

Comment

Dead people can't vote, they sure as hell can't open up bank accounts. Everyone is off the hook. Nobody is going to cash in off of others hardships

Still, I can't believe more than a handful of grubbers are serious about reparations

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  Dead people can't vote, they sure as hell can't open up bank accounts. Everyone is off the hook. Nobody is going to cash in off of others hardships

Still, I can't believe more than a handful of grubbers are serious about reparations
                  I'm bringing my rep jar around your way. Pay what you owe Curtis!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    I'm bringing my rep jar around your way. Pay what you owe Curtis!!!
                    That shlt is in ''wait'' mode . Dumb assed feature.

Comment

• This would be great for the economy.

Comment

Working...
                      X