Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did an Ancient Advanced Civilization Exist Millions Of Years Ago?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
    It's wholly possible that all life on earth was created by some ancient civilization.

DNA is the most complex molecule known in existence. Within DNA, contains all of the genetic information that determines what we are. What we look like, what we like, our behavior, how our organs operate etc. Every single time a cell replicates, our entire genetic make-up is transferred to a new cell. Everything that makes up what we are, our entire blueprint, is contained within each one of our cells.

So far nobody has any idea how to replicate DNA, or how it came from some ancient earthy goop. We still have no idea how exactly life sprang or how to replicate it. Nobody can replicate DNA, everything we know about DNA suggests that it was designed by something else, because there is absolutely no way that it just came about by chance.

DNA is more complex than the most complex computer or structure mankind has ever created. To say that it came about by chance is relatively preposterous.
    ... I see: you're an "Intelligent Design" supporter -- which is OK... (but this has nothing to do with the formula of "an ancient advanced civilization which might have existed millions of years ago") ...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... I see: you're an "Intelligent Design" supporter -- which is OK... (but this has nothing to do with the formula of "an ancient advanced civilization which might have existed millions of years ago") ...
      How does the most complex molecule in known existence, which contains all of our genetic information, and biologically who we are, come about by chance?

That query suggests that there are infinitely more complex forms of existence that preceded us, which ties in to the topic of ancient advanced civilizations.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
        Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
        How does the most complex molecule in known existence, which contains all of our genetic information, and biologically who we are, come about by chance?

That query suggests that there are infinitely more complex forms of existence that preceded us, which ties in to the topic of ancient advanced civilizations.
        ... you should look for the meaning (in use) for "civilization"...

... it's true that "tool making" is documented since 3.3 million years ago (with the discovery of Lomekwi 3, Kenya -- an archaeological site where in situ stone artefacts occur in spatiotemporal association with Pliocene hominin fossils)... but such a hominin incipient "culture" doesn't actually mean "civilization"...
        Last edited by MDPopescu; 05-08-2019, 05:18 AM.

Comment

100%

Cataclysm destroyed these guys. Same mofos who were in Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            100%

Cataclysm destroyed these guys. Same mofos who were in Atlantis
            ... and Atlantis existed "millions of years ago"?... that's what you think?

Comment

Idk about advanced civilizations, but I'm sure progress got pushed back or lost at various points in our history.

I mean think about it. If some New Orleans sh^t hit in some place where people were making fast moves in ancient days there ideas woulda been lost potentially forever.

I tend to doubt mfers back then were THAT advanced, but no question ideas got slowed down or lost when f#cked up sh^t happened from natural disasters, wars or plagues or other sh^t you could speculate on that killed a lot of people quickly back then.

I mean f#ck man just think if you had some Elon Musk type mfer back in those days & something happened to just that one guy you just lost a sh^tton of progress. Sh^t man all these mfers wearing lionclothes & grunting too much ain't going to be able to duplicate what he was able to do. Caveman Elon Musk gets eaten by a lion & the invention of the wheel gets pushed back a couple hundred years maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... and Atlantis existed "millions of years ago"?... that's what you think?
                Nah about 10,000-13,000 years ago I would say. I didnt really read the title properly I guess

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  Nah about 10,000-13,000 years ago I would say. I didnt really read the title properly I guess
                  ... "Atlantis" is rather linked to the "Minoan civilization" (about 2700 – 1100 BC)...

Comment

If by "advanced" you mean they stopped throwing their own crap at each other then sure.

Comment

show me king tut rockin an iphone.
                      larry, youre fn retrded.

Comment

Working...
                      X