Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your thoughts on the Israel 🇮🇱 & Palestine 🇵🇸 conflict?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    my dude
    Supporting a criminal lunatic religious state that steals peoples land and homes, murders women and children, (deliberately)bombs schools and hospitals and keeps people locked in an open air prison, and refuse aid to be allowed in.

awesome!!! apartheid states are great!

people are so ****ing dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      Supporting a criminal lunatic religious state that steals peoples land and homes, murders women and children, (deliberately)bombs schools and hospitals and keeps people locked in an open air prison, and refuse aid to be allowed in.
      A little hard on the Palestinians aren't we?

Comment

OH NO! ISRAEL DECIDED THAT THEY ARE GOING TO RETALIATE AFTER ENDURING 450 MISSILES FROM GAZA!

RACIST JEWS!!!!!

Seriously. Israel will win, God Bless Israel!

Comment

Good luck with expecting a bunch of low brow right wing nutters to come up with a sensible answer

Most haven’t left their home State & couldn’t find the ME with GPS

Comment

As for TS question my thoughts are pretty simple:

My family came from Scotland to England, we even have towns and castles in our namesake back up in Scotland.

That in itself is a better logical reason to claim land than being a relgious zionist lunatic and thinking the land belongs to you because you are mentally ill and believe some bat**** ancient relgion is real & the land is sacred!

Now does that mean i can now pack up my things, turn up at my namesakes castle and claim it is now mine because i believe my ancestors lived there hundreds of years ago?

If they refuse and tell me to rightfully **** off, should i now. organise a group of terrorists and start terrorist attacks and attacking all neighbouring communities, force everyone in the neighbourhood out of their homes, murder the ones that refuse to move, keep the ones that moved out in an open air prison, restrict their movement, crush any kind of protests, whether that be throwing stones at my castle or what not, with bombing their hospitals and murdering civilians with the highest military grade arsenal. I will now slowly but surely start to steal more and more of their land close to my castle, i will now also acquire illegal nuclear weapons, you know...for self defence, because everyone hates me...and i dont know why!? i think its because they are racist towards me....just because i wanted to live in MY castle!!!

All my actions are in 'self defence'. the terrorists wont let me live in peace!

er yeah but didnt you just come and steal their homes and land and murder a bunch of them?

RACIST! that is Anti- Semetic to claim that! you must be a terrorist sympathiser with that kind of rhetoric!!!!

Whats more bizarre is people will actually defend me, just look at the lunatic 'left hook tua' & the complete and utter drivel he is spewing in this thread.
            Last edited by mlac; 05-05-2019, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Nobody here supports Palestinians?

Comment

Israehell is an apartheid state and a babykilling woman killing regime who have the uk and u.s sucking their ****.

Viva palestine

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

awesome!!! apartheid states are great!

people are so ****ing dumb.
                  Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  A little hard on the Palestinians aren't we?
                  They are good lads

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    After the initial war, Jews secured their independence

They held on to the Jewish parts and half of Jerusalem

The arabs held Gaza, the west bank and half of Jerusalem

And by arabs I dont mean the Palestinians

I'm talking about Egypt and Jordan

They took over the Arab portions of British Palestine

The Palestinians never, NEVER, had their own country

Their areas from the British partition was taken over by the Egyptians in the west and Jordanians in the east.

Technically Israel didnt take Gaza, west bank or east Jerusalem from the Palestinians

They took it from Egypt and Jordan during the 1967 six day war

Palestinians never had their own land any crying over that fact is bs.
                    Thank you Tua! My cousin’s two sons joined the IDF straight outta high school.

Israel opened up a big can of azz whooping on the Arabs.

Many people have no idea that the word “Palestine/Palestina” comes from the Romans, and as you wrote it was never a country.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Educating myself more on this situation, eager to hear thoughts on this?

You're Irish aincha? Can't speak for their impartiality but this article from the ipsc gives a brief overview.

https://www.ipsc.ie/israels-violatio...f-introduction

Human rights watch:

https://www.hrw.org/world-report/201...rael/palestine

The UN have over decades declared literally hundreds of actions of the Israeli state in violation of international law, but since Israel is largely under the protection of the US only a few token measures have ever been undertaken to do anything about it.

I mean - shit - talk about 'rogue states' and such. If it weren't a Western ally in an area of strategic importance Israel would top the list by a margin.

Comment

Working...
                      X