Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is a girl who wants to fornicate with me tomorrow & now I can't sleep.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a girl who wants to fornicate with me tomorrow & now I can't sleep.

A girl called me saying she want to fornicate with me tomorrow evening. Problem is now I can't sleep. Is this a bad sign? Have you ever had that problem. I'm in the UK and it's 02:11 right now and I'm just tossing and turning.

That ugly huh

Comment

You don’t have much sex do you?

Comment

This thread made me go grab my wife's t*ts and tell her I appreciate her. I may get bored sometimes but it's easy to forget how damn thirsty I used to get. Driving an hour to get laid, then an hour back. Listening to chicks ramble on for hours on the phone just to get their trust so I could get some pu$$y. I don't know if I ever lost sleep but I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
          A girl called me saying she want to fornicate with me tomorrow evening. Problem is now I can't sleep. Is this a bad sign? Have you ever had that problem. I'm in the UK and it's 02:11 right now and I'm just tossing and turning.
          MAN what's with the word fornicate.
          You make it sound like a science experiment.

Comment

''Fornicate''

Comment

Countdown to coitus in t minus 10 hours. All aboard the fanny wagon.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                MAN what's with the word fornicate.
                You make it sound like a science experiment.
                Mike Tyson always used this word too.

I always found that really funny. It's a term used by 70 year old deeply religious Christians. Tyson was just dropping it in mid-sentence like it was nothing.

Comment

Nervous about ending up in that ''She said you got a small peepee'' thread ???

Comment

How many inches you packing bruv?

Comment

Working...
                    X