Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was ****ing a stripper and she said she doesn't kiss because she has a boyfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
    I tried to kiss her because she was pretty and had a cute mouth, she turned her head and she said " no kissing, this is just sex, I have a boyfriend"

I was like... wait, what.... kissing isnt ok but sex is? Wth? How does that make logical sense?

Hoes.. smh
    I can tell you're really young but nonetheless, why the hell are you trying to kiss a stripper?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Why tried to kiss a stripper? She must be thinking you are a nasty m'fer trying to kiss her.
      Lol, yes......

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        How it make they job harder doe?
        Fool are you writing a documentry on kissin strippaz

Dont kiss da strippa

Comment

No way is this thread legit.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Lots of pros are like that. Sex is just sex, but kissing is intimate.

Don't ask me to explain it
            Yup, that's how you know it's business verse actual love ( after the age of 18).
            Last edited by Removed Now; 04-22-2019, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
              I get hard just thinking about it lol

Her booty was so fine. Perfectly round, firm, and full. When I took off her panties her ass was a little moist. I wanted to rub my face all in that ****, I don't even care.

After I finished, she got up and looked at her face in the mirror and I just watched her ass, I almost instantly got hard again, I wanted to go another round but she started crying about how much her stomach and her pus6y hurt.

After she got dressed she was like hey let me get your number... lmfao...

What an amazing girlfriend. She saves her kiss for her boyfriend but everything else is up for grabs lol
              Did you walk in the club and got it off game or you had to spend a little bit ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                Kudos for keeping a troll account since 2013.

Because sure as hell, no sane man would want to kiss a stripper in the mouth... much less complain about it
                Lmaoooooooo

One of my lame friends tried to kiss one during sex but was rejected. Of course he paid $60 for two songs.

Comment

I hope you took a shower afterwards , if you wanted to kiss a stripper you mite be lacking on the hygiene side. You can get crabs easy like that. Alot of guys be busting nuts in the back room.

Comment

Liberal men likes cucks

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      Fool are you writing a documentry on kissin strippaz

Dont kiss da strippa
                      Bish, im a real ass nukka

Comment

Working...
                      X