Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if your wife wanted to raise your son as a girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    It is child abuse, plain and simple.

You file for divorce and take your child.

But the court system is so f***ed up, I can't be sure what would happen.

Raise your son how to be a man and prepare him for the world he will have to deal with.
    /End thread

Comment

Beat her, rape her, then kill her. Raise son normally and teach him to hunt and fight.

/thread

Comment

When I was 3, I used to say I was a puppy. Thank God Theron wasn't my mother.

Sometimes the parents have to be the parents...smh

Comment

Not kidding.

hashtag not kidding.

#notkidding

Comment

Originally posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
            In 2012 the actress adopted her second child, Jackson. Over the last year, speculation started building that Jackson might be transgender and now Theron is confirming that’s the case.

“I have two beautiful daughters,” she says. The actress goes on to explain that upon adopting Jackson, “I thought she was a boy….Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said: ‘I’m not a boy!'” There’s no distinction in how she’s raising Jackson, alongside her 3-year-old sister, August. Theron says, “just like any parent, I want to protect [them] and I want to see [them] thrive. They were born who they are.” For parents raising trans kids it’s tough, especially in an unforgiving world and Theron’s response is a perfect example of how to deal with children transitioning.
            Sounds like she was looking for a reason to f.cuk that kid up. Crazy people always hear what they want to hear. Anything else and that child would be scolded for being a kid, but wanting to wear dress or D up his A hole is good news to the hollyweirders.

Comment

I wouldn't marry a left wing inferior to begin with, not worried

don't put your dick in crazy

Comment

the real questions is.. why did you marry that liberal idiot in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
                  Beat her, rape her, then kill her. Raise son normally and teach him to hunt and fight.

/thread
                  First ban back from my break...

We don't allow for advocating violence against children, d1ckwad.

Comment

My wife wouldn't do that. We spend 6-7 hours in church on Sundays. EVERY Sundays, like literally 6-7 hours. Her church is knee deep they don't play that ****** stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                      My wife wouldn't do that. We spend 6-7 hours in church on Sundays. EVERY Sundays, like literally 6-7 hours. Her church is knee deep they don't play that ****** stuff.
                      sounds extremely republican..

my people.

Comment

Working...
                      X