No announcement yet.

Mexican military DETAINS and DISARMS US soldiers on US land

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
    You taco eating knucklehead I’m talking about closing the boarder to commercial traffic not the Rio Grande swimmers my cousin would be out of business if he didn’t have the low wage illegals to work for him and I would have to pay twice as much for my landscaping.
    close the border to commerical traffic it will only hurt america, US depends on the import not the other way around.

and thansk for clearing up your family is the source of illegal immigration, piece of shit Americans.

Comment

Closing the boarder for commercial traffic would hurt the US but cripple Mexico.Why are we a piece of ***** Americans for helping people who are fleeing mass amounts of violence that their government can’t control as well as poverty and a state of hopelessness.You sure don’t see masses of Americans trying to immigrate to Mexico do you.Vivia ����

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        close the border to commerical traffic it will only hurt america, US depends on the import not the other way around.

and thansk for clearing up your family is the source of illegal immigration, piece of shit Americans.
        Viva Mexico. Don’t be hard on people looking for a better life.

Comment

Closing the boarder for commercial traffic would hurt the US but cripple Mexico.Why are we a piece of ***** Americans for helping people who are fleeing mass amounts of violence that their government can’t control as well as poverty and a state of hopelessness.You sure don’t see masses of Americans trying to immigrate to Mexico do you.Vivia ����
          ohhh so now you a humanitarian lmfao.

Viva Mexico. Don’t be hard on people looking for a better life.
          lol I notice you didnt quote me in your other post cause you got tired of me destroying you huh?

well you are scamming your nation hiring illegals, you are nto paying your share in taxes hiring in illegal.

Real Americans rather have hard working illegals, then scammers like you.

Comment

ohhh so now you a humanitarian lmfao.

lol I notice you didnt quote me in your other post cause you got tired of me destroying you huh?

well you are scamming your nation hiring illegals, you are nto paying your share in taxes hiring in illegal.

Real Americans rather have hard working illegals, then scammers like you.
            Yeah you are destroying me.Send me your address and I will send you some American dollars no matter what side of the boarder you live on.Like a woman your arguments are full of emotions and little fact.

Comment

Yeah you are destroying me.Send me your address and I will send you some American dollars no matter what side of the boarder you live on.Like a woman your arguments are full of emotions and little fact.
              FACT #1
              you admitted youre family hires illegals - scaming UNITED STATES of the tax and DENY willing to work ABLE BODY AMERICANS JOBS.
              https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/i...s/viewpost.gif

Fact #2
              US need Mexico More than Mexico Needs US in terms of IMPRTS!
              https://www.marketwatch.com/story/wh...omy-2019-04-02

lmfao but again, you just a nerd with no life, so this means nothing to you. lmfao. its just another L in that long list of L your life has took.

Comment

Our army is a joke what country are you from probably England or France .German would be the language you would be speaking today if it wasn’t for the good ole USA.USA military is #1 in the world or maybe uno if that is your case.
                Haha while US army troops are being trained to be sensitive to transgenders and be mindful not to fart in the vicinity of their female comrades, the Russians and Chinese are being taught to kill and kill and kill again until there is no enemy left standing.

Morality is 9 tenths the battle, let's see whose troops have the resolve to protect what they are fighting for. Also, in terms of military technology Russia has outdone the USA in some areas - something which has been proved in Syria and was a shock to most the world. Russia is no longer that old stereotype of a broken and poor soviet state. China has 300 - 500 million fighting age men as well.

What are US soldiers fighting for? Culture? LOL! What culture? Sexually degenerate Hollywood and music industry? The USA is a godless nation, a culture-less nation and a nation that stands for nothing. You are already defeated you just don't know it yet. White people think they are gonna win the US culture war, the mexicans think they are gonna win the US culture war and reclaim lost ground, the african americans think they are going to get reparations and bring about a new age, the gays think they are going to create a hom0sexual utopia, the females think they are going to....etc. etc.

Divided you have fallen. The only thing protecing the USA from complete tyranny is your first amendment (freedom of speech and thus freedom to criticise your government and protest in the street against your government) and your 2nd - the ability to make them think twce in issuing orders to their armed lackeys to go door to door and round up dissenters. History is repeating itself, make no mistake. The Germans had no idea what to expect, they thought it was a time of peace. Eastern Europe thought they were living in the modern age, in peaceful times - little did they know that tens of millions of them would be put to death and made slaves in concentration camps.

There are good people in the USA and the west don't get me wrong, but good people are few and far between - racism (from both the right AND left - something most people won't acknowledge - leftist racism and divide and conquer tactics) has already assured the slow demise of western civilisation.

My opinion of course
                Last edited by pittapatta66; 04-21-2019, 10:19 AM.

Comment

FACT #1
                  you admitted youre family hires illegals - scaming UNITED STATES of the tax and DENY willing to work ABLE BODY AMERICANS JOBS.
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/i...s/viewpost.gif

Fact #2
                  US need Mexico More than Mexico Needs US in terms of IMPRTS!
                  https://www.marketwatch.com/story/wh...omy-2019-04-02

lmfao but again, you just a nerd with no life, so this means nothing to you. lmfao. its just another L in that long list of L your life has took.
                  Yeah US needs Mexico so bad that’s why Mexico takes a welfare check from the US.

Comment

Yeah US needs Mexico so bad that’s why Mexico takes a welfare check from the US.
                    for U.S. Safety.

Comment

Yeah right it.Putin’s little private army of mercenaries made up of ex special solders and other military were forced to take the task of testing the US military and between 300-400 ruskies dead in minutes.US and Israel bomb at will in Syria like its practice field while Russia cries.Putin threatened nuclear war if we put troops and missle defense systems in and around Poland guess what we did it anyway.South China sea we keep going through despite threats from China just more tears They want to take back Taiwan but guess what they know daddy will spank them.They hate Japan so bad because of human rights violation during WW11 but can’t do nothing about it without getting spanked.Russia releases info on super weapons that never come to bear fruit out of fear.The weapons usually are not tested because they are failures.Putin and X whatever have sleep overs crying about big bad Trump and his band of merry men.Russia does not have the economy to sustain any kind of war.

Comment

Working...
                      X