No announcement yet.

FBI Arrests New Mexico Border Militia Leader Larry Mitchell Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Nah. We not gonna work off what you say because you are a bias individual.
    Good thing you don't need to take my word for it.

Rural hillbilly militia crime isn't a thing. When you subtract a handful of ghettos (New Orleans, Detroit, Chicago, etc) the US has a lower homicide rate than the EU.

People sympathize with next-door neighbors who hate/murder/rape them en masse while living in fear of a fictional horror movie trope.
    Last edited by ////; 04-21-2019, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Good thing you don't need to take my word for it.

Rural hillbilly militia crime isn't a thing. When you subtract a handful of ghettos (New Orleans, Detroit, Chicago, etc) the US has a lower homicide rate than the EU.

People are afraid of a movie trope.
      America is responsible for the formation of those trap communities. Canada made sure that communities like those weren't formed and cemented in it's land.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        America is responsible for the formation of those trap communities. Canada made sure that communities like those weren't formed and cemented in it's land.
        Those communities match the outcomes of communities of similar demographic composition globally. There are very few if any exceptions regardless of the continent or region or period.

Jamaica for example: Murder rate 58 per 100,000.

Could be a global conspiracy predating recorded history, though. There is always that.
        Last edited by ////; 04-21-2019, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          Those communities match the outcomes of communities of similar demographic composition globally. There are very few if any exceptions regardless of the continent or region or period.

Jamaica for example: Murder rate 58 per 100,000.

Could be a global conspiracy predating recorded history, though. There is always that.
          Most of the countries in the top ten per capita murder rate are in or around Central America. i know that American made guns are what are used to efficiently carry out those murders.

The history the CiA and the introduction of guns to use tactics to overthrow governments that were unwelcoming to America in our region is also to be blamed for the history of violence in our region. So America is to be blamed for the murder rates in these countries.

Canada and the UK have communities with poor Blacks but they don't murder as much as the ones in America. Why is that?

Look up the effects the Cold War had on Jamaica during the 70s and 80s. Hint: Our violence levels seriously spiked due to outside forces introducing guns to my nation. Look up the CiA's involvement because the side they supported was the side that won. They almost killed Bob Marley during their battles.

Comment

my cousin trisha is in a militia. so is carrie fischer.

Comment

Working...
            X