Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do neighbors think negatively about a single man who never has a woman by his side?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a wise saying that goes, what peoples opinions are of you is none of your business. Why even worry about it. But, if you do, you can always hit on one of their girlfriends/wives. I do not recommend this tactic though, unless you can fight like your avi.

Comment

Some do form opinions of you, because they compare "their" longings, desires, lusts, temptations etc,. to what they believe is yours. They reason within themselves, "if I need a woman sooo badly, so MUST the other guy." But thats just not the case with every man. Some men feel fine without having sex or having the constant companionship of a woman, they have no need for that partner and are not gay in the slightest.

The thing is, everyones different and have different characteristics that apply to relationships. We need to stop forming opinions of others by way of our personal likes & dislikes. Everyones similar AND different at the same time, and blessed exclusively with different "gifts." Gossiping about someone because they don't fit our bill is dumb and ignorant in the highest.

Comment

I doubt they think much about you with men or with wimmin.

I do think that you should stop shadow boxing in front of them on the street. Also, stop blasting your weak azz music., no more back street boys music, and stop dressing like those ****s.

Comment

I’m late to the party

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
          im the opposite. i look at married men in 2019 like theyre insane. i run into so many married whores in clubs i shed a tear for those poor idiots.
          Almost had one of those. She was at the strip club for an old co workers birthday. She was hammered and going on about how she’s married with kids, but, “what he don’t know about, doesn’t hurt.”

Me and my buddy I was with were both like, DAMN! We both wanted to hit it. She looked like a bad girl. Well, I asked the birthday girl for her number. She eventually gave the bustdown my number and the bustdown contacted me some freaky sh#t. She texted me the lyrics to Ludacris, What’s Your Fantasy. Get this. Because I got her name wrong, she texted me, “wow never mind.”

The most petty sh#t I’ve ever seen in my life. Mind you this was like, at least a week after we met. Fu#kin petty ass bustdowns!

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
          I think they do think you are a seriAl killer or sex offender. Whatever the case they don't have good feelings about you.
          Lol. Maybe sex offender. I don’t think he has it in him to serial kill.

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
          Another entry to my ignore list.
          Lmao!

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
          I think you are imagining that people are thinking about you at all.
          I do this too. Usually happened after I say something really stupid, but in my head, I’ll blow it out of proportion, when in reality, most people don’t care about what I said.

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Yes, they think you're gay.

They're right
          Lmao

Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
          Oh okay so you are one of those "love everybody" people huh? So being gay is not bad? How about being a transgender or a pedophile...you ready to accept that too?
          I mean, you just kinda threw pedophile in there. Doesn’t even belong to the rest of the group, lol.

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          As you get older, hopefully youll realize that other peoples’ opinion of you dont mean a god damm thing.

They arent going to put food on your table nor will they jump in front of you to catch bullets so who cares what they think?

All that matters to me is what my wife, kids, and my parents think of me. I dont need no validation because I live my own life and nobody is going to live in my shoes.
          This is probably the best advice on this thread.

Overall, funny thread. I might be a week late, but I’m glad I stopped by. Cheers gentlemen!

:3some:

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
            I’m late to the party

Almost had one of those. She was at the strip club for an old co workers birthday. She was hammered and going on about how she’s married with kids, but, “what he don’t know about, doesn’t hurt.”

Me and my buddy I was with were both like, DAMN! We both wanted to hit it. She looked like a bad girl. Well, I asked the birthday girl for her number. She eventually gave the bustdown my number and the bustdown contacted me some freaky sh#t. She texted me the lyrics to Ludacris, What’s Your Fantasy. Get this. Because I got her name wrong, she texted me, “wow never mind.”

The most petty sh#t I’ve ever seen in my life. Mind you this was like, at least a week after we met. Fu#kin petty ass bustdowns!

Lol. Maybe sex offender. I don’t think he has it in him to serial kill.

Lmao!

I do this too. Usually happened after I say something really stupid, but in my head, I’ll blow it out of proportion, when in reality, most people don’t care about what I said.

Lmao

I mean, you just kinda threw pedophile in there. Doesn’t even belong to the rest of the group, lol.

This is probably the best advice on this thread.

Overall, funny thread. I might be a week late, but I’m glad I stopped by. Cheers gentlemen!

:3some:
            Pedophiles are in the group that you belong too lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
              Pedophiles are in the group that you belong too lol
              Naw man. That was a one time thing. That infant was asking for it anyways. She wasn’t even wearing a bra. You would’ve done it too.

Comment

As the great Method Man from the Wu Tang Clan once said, "Fvkc the Pu$$y, just give me the money and the weed."

Comment

Seems like you are feeling pressure from your peers and neighbours but in reality they don't define your life and what they think is a load of ****. From someone who has been single for long periods at a time and can be quite picky and probably smoke too much to be out meeting loads of singletons as i'm usually comatosed at home, I have been criticsized by friends when single and then when I have had an attractive woman on my arm I then get derogatory comments of punching above my weight etc, (and from guys who cheat on their gf's and wives with absolute ugly not even worth it women) but what I realised and only the other day as it goes funnily enough I actually don't give two ****s. I'm due out on a night out with 4 couples and just me tommorow and the same **** will pop up about me being single and I am going to reply sternly to any critics. We're all on our own journey and that is that.

That said if you want a woman then you have to actually try and not be disheartened by rejection, even the biggest players have like a 3% success rate when they ask women out but they're playing the probability game, which I will be doing soon also. So get out there, dress smart always and start with small goals like just talking normally to a few girls and then once you done that a few times step it up and aim for a few rejections, you'll learn each time what works and eventually through laws of probability you'll bag yourself a girl.

On that note I'm gonna ask at least 2 girls out tonight or I'm gonna stay home and smoke but whatever I do I will be doing for me. Holla!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm too narcissistic and have too much of my own shlt to deal with to spend my time thinking about anyone else.

Unless that someone else has a blg ass, tight pus6y or a pretty face. Punchr, or any other virgin beta doesn't qualify to be in my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                      Do people think negatively of a man who is single and never has a woman by his side?

I feel like people see me and they think, "Damn, look at that clown. He doesn't have a woman. There must be something seriously wrong with him. He's probably gay."

Is this true?
                      Dude don't worry about that.

Because of your threads, we all already know you're gay.

Comment

Working...
                      X