• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcgregor phone smash (full video)

they released the full video.
    https://www.barstoolsports.com/bosto...is-finally-out

Good hand speed by Connor

Comment

Money and fame has turned this guy into one of the biggest dickheads on the planet. He'll get his comeuppance eventually.

Comment

Strutting around like he's 10 men. What a bellend.

Comment

To be fair, those people who sit there and record every little thing on their phones are annoying AF.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
            To be fair, those people who sit there and record every little thing on their phones are annoying AF.
            Yes it is. It would annoy a person. They all instead of saying hello pulled out their phones and started filming.

I saw a celebrity in London walking towards the Euston train station with i am assuming his agent.

I didnt pull out my camera phone or anything. I just strolled over to him and said he dude u ok and extended my hand.

He shook my hand and said im great my brother, how are u? I said im cool thanks. And that was that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post

it's the price you pay for being a multi million dollar athlete. his fights wouldn't be worth the kind of money they are without all of the publicity that comes iwth getting your picture taken. that guy loves the attention for the most part. he's just an entitled, impulsive brat. this isn't the worst thing he's done on camera. he hurled steel fencing through the windows of a tour bus. he needs to do time in jail. all of these athletes do.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                it's the price you pay for being a multi million dollar athlete. his fights wouldn't be worth the kind of money they are without all of the publicity that comes iwth getting your picture taken. that guy loves the attention for the most part. he's just an entitled, impulsive brat. this isn't the worst thing he's done on camera. he hurled steel fencing through the windows of a tour bus. he needs to do time in jail. all of these athletes do.
                This 100. He needs to be checked.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  This 100. He needs to be checked.

at the very least he should be mandated by a high ass court to fight khabib again

Comment

Working...
                  X