No announcement yet.

Man who 'never felt human' now lives his life as a dog in £2,000 fur suit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man who 'never felt human' now lives his life as a dog in £2,000 fur suit

'human pup' who says he has never felt like a man eats his meals out of a dog bowl, wears a dog mask and often barks at, licks and bites friends.

Kaz James, 37, claims he's felt like a dog since childhood and says he always felt 'weird' and unable to relate to others before finally allowing his pup persona to shine through in his late teens.

The store manager, from Salford, Greater Manchetster, has had help from an online 'pup play' community and open-minded friends to transition from part-time pooch to confident canine.

The self-professed 'full-time orange, brown and camo K9' unleashes his doggy personality by barking at friends, carrying items with his teeth and snacking on Bonios.

Outside of work he can be found in customised rubber outfits, masks, dog leads, harnesses and even a bespoke £2,000 fur suit.

"I didn't ever feel like a human, I always felt like a dog that was really out of place," he said.

"I never really had a name for it, being a pup wasn't a thing I knew about. When I met other people like me I felt I could be myself.

I was known by my friends for saying hello to them by grabbing hold of the collar of their shirt in my teeth and biting or licking them, very canine-type behaviours. It was always how I was.

Store manager Kaz eats his meals out of a dog bowl (Image: Kennedy News and Media)
    READ MORE
    From a dog basket and to their potties – the 20 weirdest places toddlers fall asleep

"The first time I heard the term of being a pup was through a pup I met online, he was the first person I met who was like me.

"Through him, I knew other pups and learned a whole new language of this other world that I didn't know about with a whole bunch of other people who were like me.

"It was a liberating moment knowing there were other people like me, having felt properly weird for the longest time."

Kaz says he always felt like there was something not right with other people when he was around them.

"It was really nice to meet other people, chat to them and feel on the same wavelength," he continued.

It was only when the internet was installed at home when he was 17 that Kaz discovered other like-minded pup pals online.

Single Kaz said: "I realised that my behaviours were quite dog-like in childhood, probably from the age of six. No-one ever talked about it, it was never mentioned.

Rest of the story and pics in link....

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...-felt-14235958

Aye fuck this hoe azz thread. Rest in peace Nipsey motherfuckin Hussle.

Comment

some people need to be put to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Salford, Greater Manchetster
        There's your answer.

From the country who brought you:

&

Not surprised

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

You're right Piccolo, you wouldn't see this on planet Namek

Comment

Build a wall around him.

Comment

Thought this might have been Chollo Vista, but he's in the US. Anyone know what's happened to him?

Comment

If he feels like a pup so much whats up with all the mfing talking, pups don't talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    If he feels like a pup so much whats up with all the mfing talking, pups don't talk.
                    Maybe he thinks he's Scooby Doo

Comment

Working...
                    X