• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do most of your days consist of?

Are they more like this day A

Or more like this day B

?
    Last edited by AlexKid; 04-04-2019, 04:40 PM.

u guys don't seem to be fans of self reflection, why is that?

Comment

cmon guys don't be shy

Comment

well?

Comment

I have to work around 40 hours per week which is lame.

Other than that I read, exercise, and smoke pot, and also watch boxing. I also play with my cats especially when I'm high.

Comment

study, gym, homework, eat, sleep. repeat. I try to go travel between semesters, barring any unforeseen occurrences.

Life isn't really like those later videos. That "hot girl on a beach" lives the life of that first video. She probably doesn't even work an actual well paying job, just toiling away at some clothing store and spending what little she has left over from bills on clothing and trying to "appear" as if she lives a nice luxurious life.

The bird with the shark, that is her job. So, it's not some amazing life of freedom. We can maybe say that she is doing what she loves. But she is no different than that second video of the man wasting away behind a computer desk. She decided to be marine biologist, while the other guy chose to be a coder or some shyt.

This is actually an interesting topic because both sets of videos are actually the same exact people. The female on a bike is the doomer "pretending" to be something. The woman swimming with sharks, is the computer guy.

Comment

Eating, masturbating and calling professional boxers bums on a forum.

Comment

Working...
              X