Warning to all!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please follow thru on this

Comment

what if their mom doesn't have a basement?

Comment

Thank god. This place is such a dumpster fire with people being able to say openly racist things in a cutsey way so as not to get banned.

I know that you guys who have a problem with this come from shytholes where people can just openly act like trash but now it's time to behave like humans do when they interact with other humans.

Comment

I must ignore this stuff because I havent seen it. Anyone have links to this happening?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            I must ignore this stuff because I havent seen it. Anyone have links to this happening?
            I thought you were joking at first. It's pretty prolific around here.
            Even look at the James Bond thread. A guy that just came back after being banned numerous times for racism calls the idea of a black James Bond "disgusting".
            Then, you have the regular "why are a Asians... " or, "Mexicans immigrant kills... " kinds of threads.

IDK how this place was able to keep advertising revenue so long with the type of shyt that gets posted on here.

Comment

Those guys are responsible for all of it then they play the victim when those other guys make similar threads.

All I gotta say is f**k those guys!

Comment

You racists have been warned.

Comment

Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post
                  Those guys are responsible for all of it then they play the victim when those other guys make similar threads.

All I gotta say is f**k those guys!
                  You yourself was doing it today.

You even got called out on it.

Interesting to see a 'new' account so quickly spew racism, then try and start e-drama about racist posters.

Go figure.....

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    There was some in the biker shooting thread.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      You yourself was doing it today.

You even got called out on it.

Interesting to see a 'new' account so quickly spew racism, then try and start e-drama about racist posters.

Go figure.....
                      Some of these guys make no effort with the alts. Literally every week I get some alt reigniting arguments I had with their main. Or, talking to me like they know me and my post history.

Is this place THAT good that they can't find someplace else where they might actually be welcomed? It would be like repeatedly going back to a party where they keep kicking you out. Embarrassing. Take a fking hint.

Comment

Working...
                      X