Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Be Offended if There was a boxing channel, ''White Fight Fan TV'' ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd strongly encourage you & the writer of that article to go look up the number of US champions to avoid looking like dummies in the future then.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I'd strongly encourage you & the writer of that article to go look up the number of US champions to avoid looking like dummies in the future then.
      How many Champs in the states?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        How many Champs in the states?
        Over 400 in 2010. Idk how many 9 years later.

I couldn't find exact details up til today but I knew you were wrong.

Comment

There is no victimhood. You just admitted that you enjoy seeing certain fighters get ''outboxed'' by black fighters.

If everyone agrees that boxing is tribalistic, then what's wrong with fans only rooting for white fighters and saying ''I like it when white fighters KO black fighters.'' Is that racist? If you say no, then there's a huge paradox on the forum or boxing needs a revision in 2019.

I don't know of Mexican boxing fans or black boxing fans loving the idea of a Puerto Rican getting brain damaged of rabbit punches or Mexican fans saying Meldrick Taylor's brain got rearragned by Chavez? even if anybody did say that? Is that ignorance or racist?
          Everybody is racist or tribalist to a point. There's no kumbaya going on in the world look around.

Comment

Over 400 in 2010. Idk how many 9 years later.

I couldn't find exact details up til today but I knew you were wrong.
            Where’s that source

Comment

Ah yes explaining this paradox (exclusively black stuff being great, brown stuff being occasionally ok, asian stuff being mehhh, and white stuff being flat out illegal) is one of my landmark contributions to the social sciences.

Adult life is just a more dishonest version of high school where everyone hides their opinions so they can keep their job. But nothing really changes.

Everyone wants to sleep with group X and live near group X. Group X is less than 5-10% of the (global) population so there simply aren't enough of them or their neighborhoods to go around.

Instead of just saying it in plain English like we do about the hot girl who shot us down so now we hate her (high school), adults mix it with incoherent political theory and everything group X does becomes taboo, offensive, the target of sabotage, etc.

You could form a white pastry meetup club and a bunch of people with maturity problems would march around the building in guerrilla resistance outfits.

The same people will see some news about 40,000 ugly people being genocided by 40,000 other ugly people in some country they've never masturbated to and they won't even finish reading the headline. Their mind will wander back to that pastry club.

"Social activism"=developmental self-esteem problems expressed as a fixation on a race with attractively preserved recessive/selective traits.
              Last edited by ////; 03-31-2019, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                I think it's actually Puerto Rico who has or at least had till recently the most champions. I know I read about it somewhere.
                Ricans are Americans.

Comment

aha this is funny.

Reminds me I remember back in the day they had a show on MTV called "the white rapper show" where they tried to find white dudes who can spit. was entertaining.

I just don't see that working for boxing in a talk-show format. If they did a white only contender type show it'd just come off as racist. White people might be the underdogs at boxing but they are not the underdogs in society they are at the top of the pedestal, so I don't know why they would wanna try and get rid of that underdogs image when its the only thing they haven't assumed complete control of, athletically speaking.

Comment

Where’s that source
                    In a post by Szef earlier in this thread.

Comment

In a post by Szef earlier in this thread.
                      That didn’t have a source doe

Comment

Working...
                      X