Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jussie Smollett is everything conservatives hate and fear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a very common storm. He's just insanely dumb.

Had he moved around a couple of slight details (like getting some broke white drug addicts to do it instead of two black guys from Africa... lmao... Or at least making sure some were nearby to frame) he would be a national hero right now like that long string of BLM/MAGA hate crime hoaxsters & all the kids vandalizing their own cars then calling for hate speech laws on campus.

You just need to give the media enough time to stall for a 2 weeks and say it was skinheads. The public remembers it as being skinheads even if it wasn't. They don't care about the backpage retraction 2 weeks later and barely anyone looks up the stats.

Jussie's hoax was just so dumb it didn't last more than a few days, which is just too soon. The details came out while the story was still hot & the media screwed itself.
    Last edited by ////; 03-29-2019, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      A black, homosexual, Hollywood liberal out to get white people.

He's like the perfect storm.
      He’s the leader of the penile booty gang

Comment

to be fair, all of hollywood is out to get white people,
        and for me personally i hate white people doing it much more because they are traitors to me, just as black people look at people they refer too as "uncle tom's" traitors.
        For me it's a given already most black people ain't to fond about us so it's doesn't bother me, it's more or less what i expect.

Comment

Don't forget criminal, liar, fraudster and pathetic piece of ****.
          Come to think of it, this is probably what they are most mad about.

Now why would the left support such scum?

Comment

****sexuals only scare those over the age of 50.

Comment

I LOVE Jussie! what he did cant be undone. The fact that he walked is even better for future politics.

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
                Skip the politics !!!

I'll tell you why we're so upset, from the Chicago perspective...

This guy probably put on the performance of his life in front of the camera, except (fortunately) the camera was pointed in the wrong direction...

Let me tell you what would have happened if his performance was actually in front of the camera...
                Rodney King 2.0, that's what...

He wanted to be the next Rodney King, except the real Rodney King was a victim.
                Jussie Smollett would have been directly responsible for likely actual death and destruction... He was willing to trade people's lives for his career's advancement...

There would have been rioting in the streets, innocent people killed and injured needlessly for this guy's vanity status...

Property destruction and looting in neighborhoods that might never recover, and worse racial tension that would take years to deescalate...

The country and probably the world, would be watching the destruction going on in Chicago and thinking that we're all uncivilized degenerates...

We've got enough real problems going on here, the last thing we need is a Hollywood actor perpetrating a incendiary hoax hate crime on our streets...

We all knew it wasn't real from the start, not sure about everyone else...

There would never be two white dudes in that neighborhood, at night looking for a victim...
                There would be two white dudes, in Maga hats no less, trying to escape that neighborhood without great bodily harm or worse...

The Rope, Bleach and -20 degrees Fahrenheit with wind chill of negative 40+ only add to that ridiculous scenario...

So stuff all your political posturing, Chicago would have burned over a lie...
                That's why our super liberal Mayor Emanuel and police here are so upset... Everyone's upset, Democrats included, riots might have spread to your city too...

We all dodged a bullet here, and there should be repercussions to greatly discourage this kind of behavior, to put it very mildly...
                I appreciate your post as someone who is from Chicago...

but why are you so sure that there would have been riots if this happened in front of cameras?

If you are comparing this to Rodney King, the LA Riots happened after the cops got off. Perhaps there would have been riots if the MAGA supporters were real, they were put on trial, and they got off.

Personally, I don't think a riot just because the attack was caught on camera would be likely.

Comment

No collusion!

Comment

If life were a video game then Jussie Smollett has the invincibility cheat code activated.

Comment

A 15 minute ''rebellion'' at best, that may still blow up in his face. Dropped charges doesn't mean those charges are forgotten.

Some groups need better ''heroes''

Comment

Working...
                      X