Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Black Panther Party Rep Gets Real About Trump & Race!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    Until it fails. I give the new group 5 years. I am just being honest.

There's too much division right now. ADOS movement, Pan- African Movement, Black Israelite, Black Native American ( Copper Tone People), Black Moors , Islam Nation, AA vs African, AA vs West Indian and none of them can agree on anything together. Now we can add this group to the mix and let's be honest Jesse is cooning for the white man.

Every interview he ask his guest are they Christuan. Like what does that have to do with the topic? How you going to say your Christian but sit up there and judge people and don't even pray with his guest?

I deep down want it to be successful but i have my doubts.

The New Black Panther Party was founded in 1989, bro. I think maybe there is some confusion because the official name of the group is "The New Black Panther Party."

I never paid them any mind because most of what I've seen from them was just vile racist antics. That's why I was so surprised by this interview. Never thought a member of The New Black Panther Party would be a Trump supporter.

Still, I don't imagine that these guys could carry the jock straps of the Black Panther Party for Self Defense, whom were true heroes in my opinion and great role models.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      The New Black Panther Party was founded in 1989, bro. I think maybe there is some confusion because the official name of the group is "The New Black Panther Party."

I never paid them any mind because most of what I've seen from them was just vile racist antics. That's why I was so surprised by this interview. Never thought a member of The New Black Panther Party would be a Trump supporter.

Still, I don't imagine that these guys could carry the jock straps of the Black Panther Party for Self Defense, whom were true heroes in my opinion and great role models.
      I seen them a few times but I thought it was a joke. I saw that them for the LA protest for that black democratic lady and one was in Minneapolis and they shut down this asian weave store that attacked this white women.

But like i said there's too many movements going on that's none of them will really work. If we all don't cone together then it's pointless.

There's no reason why in 2019 AA haven't created their own political party to run for local government or presidental office.

Comment

Working...
      X