Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All charges against Jussie Smollett dropped, case sealed, his file is wiped clean.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Case sealed

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
      This guy is a lying piece of shyt. So the Nigerian brothers who admit he paid them, and even expressed regret for this hoax...that doesn't matter, even while Jussie claimed his attackers were white. This whole story is scandalous.

Comment

So they bout to lock up that Chicago Golden Gloves boxer & his bro since they did it?

Or is this some we're just gonna avoid this awkward situation & difficult move with coming at more mfers reporting fake crimes.

For me I'm dying for these manipulative mfers getting locked up for trying to get other mfers locked up cuz of their lies & bs.

Comment

Why would he forfeit 10k if he did nothing?

Comment

Wonder who's dick he had to suck to get off the charges.

Pun intended.

Comment

Chicago Police Union Wants Federal Investigation Into Kim Foxx’s Handling of Case After She Exchanged Texts With Smollett’s Relatives

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...tts-relatives/

Comment

Wasn't this suppose to be a slam dunk case? I mean the camera found nothing. His story sounded suspect from the start. And weren't the 2 brothers that attacked caught on camera buying the supplies in a hardware store?

This is some corruption at its finest and now the case file is sealed meaning the public cant look into it. lol

Comment

How long before the feds step in?

Comment

All this tells me is that things happened during the investigation where ethical boundaries may have been crossed and they are cutting their losses before they become public.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      All this tells me is that things happened during the investigation where ethical boundaries may have been crossed and they are cutting their losses before they become public.
                      Police union is calling for a investigation. Let's see what happens. Plus the feds can go after him.

Comment

Working...
                      X