This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Can't They Be Proper?

can't they find a way to have a better life if they work together?

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post

Bad drug addicts everywhere.... Just look at places like Ohio and Massachusetts. Places in Asia and the Middle East got huge dope problems too, as does Russia, South American nations etc etc

But of course you just wanna make it race related.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
      Bad drug addicts everywhere.... Just look at places like Ohio and Massachusetts. Places in Asia and the Middle East got huge dope problems too, as does Russia, South American nations etc etc

But of course you just wanna make it race related.
      where did i say it was race related?

Comment

Quit trying to be cute lol

Comment

Of course drugs play a role too (you can drive through the most developed regions of Earth and still find a wasteland in the middle of it where drugs have penetrated deeply into the culture - I walked through Seattle last week and their were plenty of zombies about and syringes on the ground), as does foreign power scapegoating conspiracies (which generally leads to the population tolerating totalitarian governments under the guise of protection) etc etc etc.

But ultimately if your birth rate outpaces your GDP growth/tech development, you experience mass poverty. It's birth rates.

If your culture averages 8 children per mother because for 100 generations most would die in infancy and the survivors would be necessary to do manual agricultural labor to feed their elderly parents, then the discovery of Western medicine practically erases the infant/childhood mortality rate & the introduction of scientific agriculture creates more efficient commercial food supplies to feed the population but not to employ them, where do those children go?

They wander into the nearest urban center and squat on a street corner (by the hundreds of the thousands). Or into neighboring North Africa/Europe/etc.

Africa's birth rate transition has been dragged on much longer than that of India, South America, etc., which is why its gotten so bad. The rest of the world has pretty much stabilized but sub-Saharan Africa hasn't even peaked yet in terms of exponential growth:

On top of that, who cares? Literally.

Western activist organizations mostly won't touch it because they will be accused of "racist meddling".

The regional dictatorships see traditional birthrates as critical to maintaining caste divisions (and they are correct).

EU & UN are thinly veiled economic lobbying forums with no sincere concern for human welfare & see overpopulation as a source of cheap labor to "pay for the elderly" (I won't digress into how ridiculous that notion is and how the countries with the most stable economic growth on Earth also have among the lowest birth rates).

China is the sole hope because they don't share the West's hysterical conversational taboos in this regard. They have hosted population conferences in Nairobi specifically & seem to be educating key figures in the country on the catastrophic death toll of China's own overpopulation/mass unemployment/marxist revolution/mass famine cycle & how lowering their birth rate via emergency measures was escape.
          Last edited by ////; 03-26-2019, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Lol this dude sent sent red K (which doesn't work cause you're a peasant without as much K as me) with n* word

What a try hard.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              Of course drugs play a role too (you can drive through the most developed regions of Earth and still find a wasteland in the middle of it where drugs have penetrated deeply into the culture - I walked through Seattle last week and their were plenty of zombies about and syringes on the ground), as does foreign power scapegoating conspiracies (which generally leads to the population tolerating totalitarian governments under the guise of protection) etc etc etc.

But ultimately if your birth rate outpaces your GDP growth/tech development, you experience mass poverty. It's birth rates.

If your culture averages 8 children per mother because for 100 generations most would die in infancy and the survivors would be necessary to do manual agricultural labor to feed their elderly parents, then the discovery of Western medicine practically erases the infant/childhood mortality rate & the introduction of scientific agriculture creates more efficient commercial food supplies to feed the population but not to employ them, where do those children go?

They wander into the nearest urban center and squat on a street corner (by the hundreds of the thousands). Or into neighboring North Africa/Europe/etc.

Africa's birth rate transition has been dragged on much longer than that of India, South America, etc., which is why its gotten so bad. The rest of the world has pretty much stabilized but sub-Saharan Africa hasn't even peaked yet in terms of exponential growth:

On top of that, who cares? Literally.

Western activist organizations mostly won't touch it because they will be accused of "racist meddling".

The regional dictatorships see traditional birthrates as critical to maintaining caste divisions (and they are correct).

EU & UN are thinly veiled economic lobbying forums with no sincere concern for human welfare & see overpopulation as a source of cheap labor to "pay for the elderly" (I won't digress into how ridiculous that notion is and how the countries with the most stable economic growth on Earth also have among the lowest birth rates).

China is the sole hope because they don't share the West's hysterical conversational taboos in this regard. They have hosted population conferences in Nairobi specifically & seem to be educating key figures in the country on the catastrophic death toll of China's own overpopulation/mass unemployment/marxist revolution/mass famine cycle & how lowering their birth rate via emergency measures was escape.
              Dropping knowledge bro, legendary

Comment

Looks like a lot of fun .

Comment

Lol this dude sent sent red K (which doesn't work cause you're a peasant without as much K as me) with n i g g e r

What a try hard.
                  Reported for racism. You think you're being slick but you're not. I don't come to this site to see a-hole racists like you.

Comment

Lol this dude sent sent red K (which doesn't work cause you're a peasant without as much K as me) with n* word

What a try hard.
                    send me a picture of it through pm

Comment

Working...
                    X