No announcement yet.

Woman Killed By Her 2 Pit Bulls In Attack At Irving Animal Hospital

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    changing the water in the tank, slips on the water and fall and hits head on the floor = dead! see what i mean? ALL pets can kill, some doesnt have to kill you themselves. it just depends on the type of person you are.

The pet didn't kill in your scenario, the thing that cased it did. So fish tanks are the real danger. Leave the tank alone and the only victim is the pet

Cmon, now

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post

The pet didn't kill in your scenario, the thing that cased it did. So fish tanks are the real danger. Leave the tank alone and the only victim is the pet

Cmon, now
      but if you didnt buy that damm gold fish then there wouldnt be a tank in your house for you to change the water. think about it.

Comment

but if you didnt buy that damm gold fish then there wouldnt be a tank in your house for you to change the water. think about it.
        Well goddam.....Killer gold fish. Who knew

Do NOT put that on my headstone

Instead -
        ''Killed by school of sharks while saving a family of 10.''

Comment

Comment

Not for the faint of heart .....

Comment

A pet owner has to ask themselves why are they getting a pet and why that pet ?

I still say a pet that can kill is not the best pet to have.
              if you really think about it, all pets can kill though depending on the person. i say if you're getting a pet then just be a responsible owner, that's the best that you can do. if you're worried if this dog or cat can kill you then it's better to not have one at all.
              exactly.

example: I don't drive bikes, may be one day I will. But I feel uncomfortable and have bad feeling about it. So I stay away. Back to topic - its all about the owner.

Comment

Some pets have to try extremely hard and very often to kill their owner -

Death by shih tzu

Just so you know...if you cross a Shih tzu with a Pitbull you'll make a Shiht-pit. For this reason it should always be avoided.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Just so you know...if you cross a Shih tzu with a Pitbull you'll make a Shiht-pit. For this reason it should always be avoided.
                  A shiht pit indeed

Or with a poodle, Pitsadoodle.....A name that would certainly remove all danger.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                    exactly.

example: I don't drive bikes, may be one day I will. But I feel uncomfortable and have bad feeling about it. So I stay away. Back to topic - its all about the owner.
                    Some pets have much higher body counts. I mean, astronomically higher body counts

Comment

Just get a hamster

Comment

Working...
                      X