Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do You Guys Feel About The Sherrifs REFUSING TO UPHOLD CERTAIN LAWS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do You Guys Feel About The Sherrifs REFUSING TO UPHOLD CERTAIN LAWS?

more and more

we hear about sheriffs that go rogue, refuse to uphold some laws or CONTINUE to enforce illegal discriminatory policies etc etc.

How do yall feel about these sheriffs who basically take a city hostage and police it how he feels it should not how the law states it should.

DISCUSS!

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    more and more

we hear about sheriffs that go rogue, refuse to uphold some laws or CONTINUE to enforce illegal discriminatory policies etc etc.

How do yall feel about these sheriffs who basically take a city hostage and police it how he feels it should not how the law states it should.

DISCUSS!
    Same way I felt when Obama administration picked and chose which laws they would enforce or ignore.But not nowhere as bad as I felt when I watched 12 rounds of pure Mikey stench.Mikeys bull**** was so bad I had to Put an air freshener next to the tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
      I had to Put an air freshener next to the tv.
      damn clean your house, you fools dare to hate but live in filth.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        damn clean your house, you fools dare to hate but live in filth.
        I’ve heard a million excuses from Mikey fans let’s hear yours.Im a hater because I can’t praise his non effort?Thats snowflake ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
          I’ve heard a million excuses from Mikey fans let’s hear yours.Im a hater because I can’t praise his non effort?Thats snowflake ****.
          if you care what I care about it go read the plenty of post I made about it on NSB, stop searching for my attention in the lounge like a desperate pathethic loser lmfao.

Comment

Which sheriffs and what laws

Also, MG was shlt vs Spence. All that talking......

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              Which sheriffs and what laws

Also, MG was shlt vs Spence. All that talking......
              Mainly gun control.

There is a strong (and global) inverse correlation between legal gun ownership & murder rates, so these sheriffs know gun confiscations will only drive the murder rate upwards and they'll be the fall guys for it.

They know the policies are a lazy way for politicians to "take action"right after the media pumps up a shooting, even if shootings are at historical lows in the US & have only spiked in a handful of urban regions with strict gun control that was ushered in during the '90s.

So they counter them by simply refusing to enforce the new laws.

Ex: Washington state rather recently:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-gun-controls/
              Last edited by ////; 03-24-2019, 12:33 AM.

Comment

How about the antiquated laws that discriminatory or nonsensical? Sheriffs need the ability to make judgements calls or you'll have people going to jail for things like giving a girl anaI.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  Mainly gun control.

There is a strong inverse correlation between legal gun ownership & murder rates, so these sheriffs know gun confiscations will only drive the murder rate upwards. They know the policies are a way for politicians to "take action" after the media pumps up a shooting so they counter them by simply refusing to enforce the new laws.
                  Any in particular (b/u) ? TS didn't go into detail.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    Any in particular (b/u) ? TS didn't go into detail.

Sorry, I tend to do a rough draft of my post in the quick reply box then write the full thing in a subsequent edit. I linked what he's probably talking about.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-gun-controls/

Comment

Working...
                    X