No announcement yet.

US liberals called the UK a racist nation...WTF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
    The devil will try and divide us no matter what country you live in.people better get prayed up and rise above it.just some words of wisdom.hope you guys have a blessed day.
    Thank you Jesus for allowing me to have a roof over my head , clothes on my back and food on the table to provide for my family.

Thank you! God is good.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      Thank you Jesus for allowing me to have a roof over my head , clothes on my back and food on the table to provide for my family.

Thank you! God is good.
      what about the front lad?

Comment

Bunch of British racists

Comment

U.S liberals call everyone racists.

Comment

At JClazy.amen

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              what about the front lad?
              That too! Thank you !!!

Comment

The average white yank is so emasculated and cucked at this point he goes to sleep in a cupboard under the stairs after tucking his wife in at night with a big hulking black man. I'll take anything coming from them as a complement.

Comment

Foreign-funded radical organizations set up these "who is the least racist?" narratives between Western countries.

You are all the "least racist" societies in all of human history. In fact you are the only openly self-loathing civilizations to ever exist. You are all going ethnically extinct. You are all cowards who won't defend your women/children & nobody respects, fears nor takes seriously anymore.

I guess it's a tie! Woohoo!

Who wins the grand prize (getting to grovel at the feet of foreign religious fundamentalists)?
                  Last edited by ////; 03-23-2019, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X