• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The inmates are running that asylum.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      The inmates are running that asylum.
      Exactly, and the public have noticed - student intake has dropped by 50%.

Hopefully Evergreen gets the message.

Comment

By the way, this is what a gang of these people looks like:

I can see why no one is taking the Evergreen problem seriously.

Comment

They are all future/present ANTIFA members. They'll tote their liberal arts degrees around as some form of credibility when being interviewed by CNN as "experts" or authorities on a given subject. Not sure how this college will sustain itself with enrollment down and banishing white professors. At some point they should lose their accreditation, but they are in a protected/liberal state.

Comment

Part 3 has just come out. Holy s**t, this is madness. They hold the faculty hostage for demands and barricade the building.

The way the students talk and the way the staff talk to them is a huge problem. They talk like children and the staff coddle them like children. They don't ever get told "no" and everyone and everything is to blame other than themselves.

Even the language and wording they use is straight out of cult class 101.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
              By the way, this is what a gang of these people looks like:

I can see why no one is taking the Evergreen problem seriously.
              So basically, the girls are boys and the boys are girls, sounds like fun.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                  If I hadn't seen the other footage I would've assumed this was a parody. Even the way they talk sounds like they are making fun of themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                    If I hadn't seen the other footage I would've assumed this was a parody. Even the way they talk sounds like they are making fun of themselves.
                    I know right, it's crazy! I was like, "Is this real!?"

The real losers out of all of this brouhaha are the Evergreen State students who are not part of this extreme progressive movement. The way the college is set up can be actually quite good for those students who want to get ahead, and who know what they want to get out of their education, as the syllabus is very flexible and self-directed; perfect for those who want to carry on to grad school.

Comment

Working...
                    X