Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Conor Mcgregor acting like we have forgotten he was punked by Khabib?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid ppl still haven't figured out mma losses and records are not same as boxers?

Mma fighters will have losses. A lot of them.

Too many different styles and they're matched up pretty tough especially in the ufc.

UFC matchups are something boxing fans can only dream of.

Comment

While I think he's a bit of a dickhead, I can't believe anyone expects someone who gets hit in the head for a living to act normal rofl.

OK there are a few examples of fighters who are gentlemen and scholars..... But on the whole they're all savages with rattled brains,enjoy the proverbial show!

Comment

He’s aura of invincibility stems from the fact that he came from nothing (or so he claims.) I do agree with a lot of points in this thread, he is celebrated far too much and fame has gotten to his head. He is very well marketed (by himself and others.)

In short, I know some of his friends. He didn’t grow up too far from me, he lives in a bubble and even the Irish are sick of him. He’s a broke kid who he is going wild with this money, he will undoubtedly end up broke. Khabib took his soul, he will never be the same. He is not a true representation of Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Stupid ppl still haven't figured out mma losses and records are not same as boxers?

Mma fighters will have losses. A lot of them.

Too many different styles and they're matched up pretty tough especially in the ufc.

UFC matchups are something boxing fans can only dream of.
          This is also very true. One thing you have to admire about Conor is he ducks no one. He shouldn’t have fought khabib after such a long lay off, he didn’t need to do that

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            This is also very true. One thing you have to admire about Conor is he ducks no one. He shouldn’t have fought khabib after such a long lay off, he didn’t need to do that
            McGregor last five fights:

Aldo, Diaz, diaz, Alvarez, khabib

That's like fighting Spence at ww, kovalev twice at light heavyweight, fighting canelo at middleweight then golovkin

Comment

That's like fighting Spence at ww, kovalev twice at light heavyweight, fighting canelo at middleweight then golovkin
              Sackly. Again, I think he’s a clown but you have to admire his balls.

He’s going to end up like Ronda rousey. Cerrone has booked to fight Iaquinta, which clears the way for McGregor Diaz III later this year. That’s a fight he will lose and call it a day hopefully

Comment

He’s going to end up like Ronda rousey. Cerrone has booked to fight Iaquinta, which clears the way for McGregor Diaz III later this year. That’s a fight he will lose and call it a day hopefully
                Hes acting a clown all the way to the bank

Hes making a ton of money for an mma fighter

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                  if you actually watched the fight with khabib you would know that after the fight he told khabib that he was sorry and that it was just business...

That was him b*tching out during the fight at the end of the 2nd or 3rd rnd not after the fight, he didn't dare say anything to Khabib after the fight.

If you actually watched the fight you would know that.

Comment

You win some you lose some. Mma fans understand this more than boxing fans and for that I respect them more. Connors popularity hasn't dwindled and he had several loses. In boxing you lose once and you're EXPOSED, or what ever else. Get it together fellas

Comment

This is boxing you dont get credit for things like this on these forums. Mikey was daring to be great in spence. And didnt even show up. Conor backs up his talk. The hate for the guys we should respect is unreal

Comment

Working...
                      X