Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Conor Mcgregor acting like we have forgotten he was punked by Khabib?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    lmfao like thats even a question right, lmfao OF COURSE he will beat regular people lol hell hes in better shape than 99% of the regular people population lol
    Regular people of course. Hockey players that would fight at LHW or HW? Doubtful. Even then, as professional athletes all they'd need to do is train MMA for a few months, or just boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
      Regular people of course. Hockey players that would fight at LHW or HW? Doubtful. Even then, as professional athletes all they'd need to do is train MMA for a few months, or just boxing.
      Dude please

He’d beat the living **** out of them

Comment

McGregor is an angry coke head.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Yeah. Some people on these boards are just all around clueless. There’s a video on YouTube of him and the Mountain having a fun sparring session and Conor is just toying with him. That man is the strongest dude on earth lmao
          The Mountain was clearly going very easy on him. McNugget would've been crushed like a grape.

Comment

McGregor was an absolutely fantastic fighter.. if you deny that you have zero clue whatsoever.. Was he on say a Jon Jones or GSP level? Absolutely not.. but he's on the tier below

Khabib is a horrible stylistic match up for him at the best of times. On top of that I am 99% sure the guy has a coke problem.. and a god complex since he made 100m or so vs Maywewther.. which isn't good

Comment

Khabib dove for McGregor's legs 15 seconds into the fight. Khabib didn't punk anything. He played it safe. That's the opposite of punking someone. You're a b*tch if you dive for the canvas that quickly.

Then, most tellingly when the fight was called Khabib had this big emotional dump and pretended like he was King Kong.. That was a clown show. McGregor looked stupid no joke but he didn't get "punked." When somebody stands with him and blasts him the f.ck out and beats him at his game that'll be some punking sh.t.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                Khabib dove for McGregor's legs 15 seconds into the fight. Khabib didn't punk anything. He played it safe. That's the opposite of punking someone. You're a b*tch if you dive for the canvas that quickly.

Then, most tellingly when the fight was called Khabib had this big emotional dump and pretended like he was King Kong.. That was a clown show. McGregor looked stupid no joke but he didn't get "punked." When somebody stands with him and blasts him the f.ck out and beats him at his game that'll be some punking sh.t.
                GTFO with your casual bullshyt. The guy is a grappler and you criticize him for grappling, in a sport where grappling is a main component of the game??
                Plus, that clown McGregor even got punked on his feet by a guy with very limited striking.
                You post a lot of complete nonsense and then rage tha fuk out when people call you on it. (like you're about to do)

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  GTFO with your casual bullshyt. The guy is a grappler and you criticize him for grappling, in a sport where grappling is a main component of the game??
                  Plus, that clown McGregor even got punked on his feet by a guy with very limited striking.
                  You post a lot of complete nonsense and then rage tha fuk out when people call you on it. (like you're about to do)
                  Criticize him for grappling? Nah you whiny little b.tch I criticized him for diving FOR HIS life SO quickly.. And then you need to comment on me "raging" at other posters. What a p.ssy. You don't like alpha behavior do you, b*tch. Calling McGregor a clown as well says it all.. Coward, do you think I don't know what you are? You've just told me everything about you.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    BTW, tampon, there's a difference between me fending off aka defending myself against emotionally sensitive and/or confused people over what are perceived to be social matters revolving around a Hollywood movie and me going out of my way to start sh.t with others.

Notice how YOU just attacked me, unsolicited, and you did so MISCHARACTERIZING my actual statement. Dumb c.nt.. This has been a recurring theme. I didn't start it with any of those people either but I do finish these little situations (as you've noticed ).

Don't tell me my criticism of Black (Hope) Panther or Khabib trying to give Conor a bl0wj0b and some butt love is "nonsense" boy. I'll be the f.cking judge of that, fool. This is my opinion.

You female? That's a real question. Are you a woman?

Comment

He is a caricature of what the Floyd Mayweather mold was for boxing in MMA. He is way too flawed as a fighter. Same with Adrien, way too much of a caricature in relation to the things Floyd did wrong and reckless. They are just both too prideful

Comment

Working...
                      X