she's a basketcase, a lost cause

Comment

Damn, just load up and try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
        Damn, just load up and try again.
        What a fucking horrific thing to say.

Comment

This is what happens when people are judged guilty outside a court of law.

Comment

I honestly don't think she's really Micheal Jackson's kid at all. Does she look like any of the Jacksons ?

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              I honestly don't think she's really Micheal Jackson's kid at all. Does she look like any of the Jacksons ?
              I believe Paris Jackson is his biological kid, but she is abit of a Throw back 'Lets not forget Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson's dad had blue eyes well? His eye's look very much like Paris Jackson's.

I never knew a throw back existed, when I was in college? A friend of mine kept telling me about some Nigerian he knew who basically looked Caucasian 'I ignored him and was actually angered by his statements until? My Mum told me a story about, a White couple who gave birth to a black baby' This was when she was a kid, people within this woman's family believed she had cheated with a black man' But in the end I believe she proved that the black kid was his husbands etc

But on topic, I hope Paris Jackson pulls through. She seems cool.
              Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 03-16-2019, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                she's a basketcase, a lost cause
                Originally posted by James T. Kirk View Post
                What a fucking horrific thing to say.
                Yeah man, I'm with this guy. A human life is a human life, don't let this modern world make you forget that.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  Not one curl in that girl's hair. I aint buying it either.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
                    This is what happens when people are judged guilty outside a court of law.
                    Very true. I have a feeling that last documentary was rushed together or saved to be released to take the spotlight off of Hollywood after all this #MeToo chit.

Hollywood still employs many paedophiles, both known and unknown ones. Let's all shift our focus on a dead man though who clearly was mentally fucced

Comment

Working...
                    X