Collapse
No announcement yet.

R. Kelly escapee speaks out, says NOT A CULT, NOT FORCED, weak minds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] R. Kelly escapee speaks out, says NOT A CULT, NOT FORCED, weak minds

She was on the documentary, apparently her mom came and got her. She says he was absolutely abusive (Ike Turner level of abuse), but every girl was free to leave. She admits she stayed because of love.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...cid=inline_amp

Originally posted by The New Yorker
    The word “cult” is one that Gardner rejects, and so is “brainwashed”—“I am not just about to spread lies about him,” she said—but she struggles to find a better way to describe a situation that, according to her, people don’t really understand, at least not the way she does. “I wouldn’t even say ‘mind games.’ It was just the fact that he tried to break me,” she said. “I couldn’t be broken. He wanted that control over me, and I wouldn’t give him that power. So, he figured, like, If I don’t give her food, she’ll come around. Nope. I’d rather die than come around and give you my soul.”
    This... Right here, is a STRONG black woman who just got caught up emotionally. Not forced, just bad decisions. This right here is why it's a shaky case at best.

The ladies that were at age that subjected themselves to it is really on them for hanging around when they didn't like it anymore.

It is the brainwashing of the under age ones is what he will be going down for.

Comment

Cool story and all but it doesn’t address him preying on underage girls and subsequently pissing on their faces on camera.

Comment

Sorry, that's definitely not my definition of a "strong, black woman".

Comment

She left pissed-off.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Cool story and all but it doesn’t address him preying on underage girls and subsequently pissing on their faces on camera.
            Bets on: gets to court and they find out the girl's 18 but pretending to be underage to play out a fantasy, OR it's like before, where they aren't sure it's him because it doesn't perfectly match. Remember, the last time we went through this, the reasonable doubt was the brother, Corey. Dude STILL looks just like R - even shaved his head like R, goatee like R, ear stud like R...IT's all a joke.

Outside of Aaliyah we have no proof of any underage girls. None. And the one girl he allegedly flew across lines in violation of the Mann Act? Willingly living with him and defending him - what's to say she won't lie for him in court (reasonable doubt)?

I'm tellin you bro, it's a shaky case.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Bets on: gets to court and they find out the girl's 18 but pretending to be underage to play out a fantasy, OR it's like before, where they aren't sure it's him because it doesn't perfectly match. Remember, the last time we went through this, the reasonable doubt was the brother, Corey. Dude STILL looks just like R - even shaved his head like R, goatee like R, ear stud like R...IT's all a joke.

Outside of Aaliyah we have no proof of any underage girls. None. And the one girl he allegedly flew across lines in violation of the Mann Act? Willingly living with him and defending him - what's to say she won't lie for him in court (reasonable doubt)?

I'm tellin you bro, it's a shaky case.
              This time around he doesn't have all that money that he can pay out so they can not proceed with the case

Comment

This case is trash. These females want to be part of this lifestyle willingly. Look at these music videos. That's their choice. They degrade themselves all the time, that's what they're there for, to be treated like a piece of meat. that's how they advertise themselves to these rappers and R&B singers. So that's how they will be used.

All these Captain Save a Hoe's coming to their aid. She don't wanna be saved, don't save her lol.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  This time around he doesn't have all that money that he can pay out so they can not proceed with the case
                  Dude, one of his side pieces ponied up bail money. And no, I don't believe she's "just a friend" - he put a down payment of some pipe to get THAT kind of loyalty. I promise you, that fool is not broke. He damn sure isn't broke living in Trump Tower

Comment

Too many people defending a pedo, maybe they have the same urges.

Comment

Working...
                    X