No announcement yet.

New Zealand Senator blames the Muslims for the Mosque attacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    And let the right wing fanatics gather on this thread to console one or another

The politician and a few posters on this thread are a clear example of what is wrong with society

Yes, it’s the Muslims fault they were shot, it’s not the fault of those idiots who post on this thread that blame every Muslim for every crime committed nor is it the fault of the ******* who shot people

Fml, the policiian and others on here who support his views are the reason as it brainwashed ******s to commit this act

Out of this thread but I hope a lot of *******s on here burn in hell as that’s where you belong

Not you iparm, you made a normal thread, peace out
    And who blamed the Muslims??
    I didn't see anybody blaming the muslims in this thread.
    What people did acknowledge in this thread;
    is that the diagnose is correct what caused this.
    But that's the fault of the politicians who let them in, not of the people who come in themselves.
    Well i do not blame the victims, i blame the leftist politicians and their voters

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      There is a massive problem with integration with migrants in general.. not just Muslims

I've lived in England and America and the US seems better at it.. but in the UK most groups like..

Pakistanis and now Romanians stick together in their own groups like glue.. take over large areas and push Brits out.. refuse to speak in English.. don't give a **** about British culture etc..

Having said that it doesn't give this scumbag any right to murder 49 innocent people
      What about the 2nd generation?
      Here in the US First generation Americans are the ones who tend to stick together, mostly because the culture is so new to them,and they have the hardest time learning English. This is pretty much a normal phenomenon in any country with immigrants though. . I lived overseas for years and tended to stick with other Americans while living there.

Our 2nd generation do much better and many times by the 3rd they’re pretty much fully American with no traces of their grandparents culture. 3rd generation Hispanics for example speak almost no Spanish and only travel to tourist destinations in Latin America rather than their grandparents towns.
      Last edited by JJRod; 03-15-2019, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Problem IS the Muslims. Not the Asians. They integrate very well. The Muslims has problems understanding that they need to work, that women is not free prey and that they need to respect the country that gives them shelter. Their crime rate, lack of education is really bad and it has shown not to improve not even in their third generation here.
        Serious question:
        Would you say it’s all Muslims or only Muslims from certain nations?

In other words are Muslim immigrants from Turkey the same as Muslim immigrants from say Pakistan?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Problem IS the Muslims. Not the Asians. They integrate very well. The Muslims has problems understanding that they need to work, that women is not free prey and that they need to respect the country that gives them shelter. Their crime rate, lack of education is really bad and it has shown not to improve not even in their third generation here.
          you are correct when you say that that, we have to same problems in belgium,are own women aren't even going to the clubs anymore,oly thing you're seeing there are d!!cks

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
            Well the left and other people are quick to call people extremist, do you have some quotes from him to proof he's extremist?
            He got kicked out of Australia's most successful and notorious racist party for being too racist.

That's not 'the left' saying he's an extremist. That's the hard right saying he is an extremist.

Comment

And who blamed the Muslims??
              Senator Anning did.

"And just because the followers of this savage belief were not the killers in this instance, does not make them blameless."

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                He got kicked out of Australia's most successful and notorious racist party for being too racist.

That's not 'the left' saying he's an extremist. That's the hard right saying he is an extremist.
                lol when i read that first line i laughed that's funny, you gotta be a piece of work to be able to get done lol,
                Now however i don't really think it's racist to say that muslims are at fault for being gunned down,i think it's a wrong statement and pretty ignorant.
                I think the fault lies with current politics and policies
                Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 03-15-2019, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Senator Anning did.

"And just because the followers of this savage belief were not the killers in this instance, does not make them blameless."
                  What savage belief? do you mean extreme right thinking?

Comment

What savage belief? do you mean extreme right thinking?
                    That was a quote from Senator Anning. He was talking about muslims, in relation to this massacre in new zealand.

Here is more of the quote:

“The truth is that Islam is not like any other faith. It is the religious equivalent of fascism. And just because the followers of this savage belief were not the killers in this instance, does not make them blameless.”

He is blaming muslims for this event.

Comment

That was a quote from Senator Anning. He was talking about muslims, in relation to this massacre in new zealand.

Here is more of the quote:

“The truth is that Islam is not like any other faith. It is the religious equivalent of fascism. And just because the followers of this savage belief were not the killers in this instance, does not make them blameless.”

He is blaming muslims for this event.
                      So he isn't blaming the victims of the new zealand shooters but rather muslims as a whole for this, if i understand his comment correctly

Comment

Working...
                      X