Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NZ pm says gun laws will change.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ntl/index.html

Comment

Remember when the world froze & entire media went insane when this happened?

http://www.bpnews.net/52500/40-chris...cks-in-nigeria

Anyway it's interesting to see a reverse mass killing/reverse terror attack that isn't a hoax. I expect more and more as the colonization & rape of western countries continues and psychologically unstable men are driven to their breaking point.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        How does this thread have so few pages?
        You know why. They all are more mad that it’s being posted. Sick people in this world. Rip to all the victims

Comment

Can’t believe this idiot would do something so wicked and then have the nerve to record it. These cowards continue to commit mass shootings against harmless people.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
            1,000 Islamic/migrant terror attacks: "We will punish our own people with repressive third-world laws to accomodate their new reality"

1 anti-Muslim terror attack: "We will punish our own people with repressive third-world laws to accomodate their new reality"

Islam wins again

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Can’t believe this idiot would do something so wicked and then have the nerve to record it. These cowards continue to commit mass shootings against harmless people.
              The world is sick - I can imagine watching his video in first person with a VR headset, probably the new way people watch torture videos.

The media and our politicians have failed us, they have created a world of divisive hate.

Comment

NZ Mosque Shooter Praised Donald Trump As “Symbol of Renewed White Identity”

JakeThomas
                by
                JakeThomas
                9 hrs

New Zealand mosque shooter Brenton Tarrant said President Trump is a "symbol of renewed white identity."

The 28-year-old professed white nationalist who allegedly killed at least 49 people during a shooting spree at a Mosque in New Zealand views President Donald Trump as a “symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose,” according to The Independent.

Australian native Brenton Tarrant reportedly left a 74-page manifesto detailing his worldview and motives for the mass shooting, pointing to at least one other conservative American figure as inspiration.

The Independent said Tarrant, who is due to appear in court on Saturday, targeted two mosques in the South Island city of Christchurch, and “has so far claimed the lives of 49 people, with more than 20 others currently in hospital with serious injuries.”

Referencing Trump in the manifesto, Tarrant said the U.S. president is a “symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose," but the suspected gunman does not admire Trump as a "policy maker and leader".

Of the other American he referenced, Tarrant said Turning Point USA communications director Candace Owens was the conservative political figure who inspired him the most.

Tarrant claimed in the manifesto that he was not seeking fame with his actions, but he chose to livestream the incident at the mosque where he killed more than 40 people.

https://mavenroundtable.io/theintell...U-Opxsvy1JrpA/

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  Remember when the world froze & entire media went insane when this happened?

http://www.bpnews.net/52500/40-chris...cks-in-nigeria

Anyway it's interesting to see a reverse mass killing/reverse terror attack that isn't a hoax. I expect more and more as the colonization & rape of western countries continues and psychologically unstable men are driven to their breaking point.
                  That’s the second time today I’ve seen someone mention this. Why do you people play dumb? What’s Nigeria’s murder rate compared to nz? Nobody cares about things that happen all the time

Pretty cringe of you to find a way to blame this on muzzys. Never seen anyone suck up to a white man so hard

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyBeingHonest View Post
                    Why is the shooter's face blurred in all of the news reports?
                    I was wondering that too.

While they may say there's a type of gag order for the accused, I ponder that maybe it's not the person the media portrayed or they beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                      I was wondering that too.

While they may say there's a type of gag order for the accused, I ponder that maybe it's not the person the media portrayed or they beat him.
                      I’ve seen his face all over. But if they’re blurring his face it’s probably cause they don’t wanna give him recognition

Comment

Working...
                      X