Collapse
No announcement yet.

⚠️VIDEO⚠️New Zealand man films mosque attack. Dozens injured and killed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently they’re trying to scrub the video off the internet. Even liveleak

Comment

Can't find video.

DailyMail reporting at least 30 dead.

Shooter is 28 yr old Aussie.

Comment

I'm in Auckland. This stuff is unheard of. What the heck

Comment

he identified himself as 28-year-old Australia-born "Brenton Tarrant"

Comment

bombs were attached to cars,

A number of bombs were attached to cars, says police commissioner Bush says he can confirm there were several IEDs attached to cars that have been made safe now.

From The Guardian in UK

Quote is from NZ police commissioner Mike Bush.
            He advise all Muslims in NZ not to go to Mosques today.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
              he identified himself as 28-year-old Australia-born "Brenton Tarrant"
              Read he claims to be a former communist, anarchist

A libertarian far right white supremacist who admires candace Owen's wtf?

Posted a 37 page manifesto on the internet

Looney tunes

Death penalty, summary execution

Shouldnt publicize his name and stuff

That'll encourage more looney tunes

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                Apparently they’re trying to scrub the video off the internet. Even liveleak
                Goddamn liveleak doesn't work with safe mode off

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Read he claims to be a former communist, anarchist

A libertarian far right white supremacist who admires candace Owen's wtf?

Posted a 37 page manifesto on the internet

Looney tunes

Death penalty, summary execution

Shouldnt publicize his name and stuff

That'll encourage more looney tunes
                  I read they're saying he's an admirer of Norwegian Anders Brevik. I always thought he had lots of help from authorities.
                  Recall he was with British Knights Templar group.
                  We'll see if this one claims that too.
                  Last edited by johnbook; 03-15-2019, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Bio of the shooter, was a personal trainer

From DM
                    Brenton Tarrant grew up in Grafton, a small town in northern New South Wales.

Tarrant's father, who was a competitive athlete and completed 75 triathlons, died of cancer in 2010 aged just 49. His mother still lives in the area.

Tarrant attended a local high school and then worked as a personal trainer at the local Big River Squash and Fitness Centre from 2010.

A woman who knew Tarrant through the gym said he had always followed a strict dietary and exercise regime.

'He was very dedicated to his own training and to training others,' she said. 'He threw himself into his own personal training and then qualified as a trainer and trained others. He was very good.'

'When I say he was dedicated, he was dedicated more than most people would be.

'He was in the gym for long periods of time, lifting heaving weights. He pretty much transformed his body.'

The woman said she had not spoken to him or heard him talk about his political or religious beliefs.

'From the conversations we had about life he didn't strike me as someone who had any interest in that or extremist views,' she said.

'But I know he's been travelling since he left Grafton. He has been travelling overseas, anywhere and everywhere.

'I would say it's something in the nature of his travels, something he's been around.

'I know he's been to lots of different countries trying to experience lots of different things in life and I would say something's happened in that time in his travels.'

Comment

Attack lasted 20
                      Minutes

There will be over 50 dead, children included

After shooting at the men’s hall, went into the women hall where toddlers are

Comment

Working...
                      X