Senate to reject declaration of border emergency

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      There will be fcuk all in the mueller report.
      It's pretty obvious what's in the report. Everyone knows what's in the report. Trump administration has been lowkey trying to spread the idea that there's nothing in it through the media, and that it will be released soon, but the proof is in the indictments. And every time they say it's coming, it's not.

Comment

Fecking weak ass, soft ass rinos

Need to primary challenge and boot out these *******

Sobs better not turn all soft when gun Bill votes come

Idgaf about the stupid wall

But they do more gun laws and ammo laws and there will be hell to pay especially Republican primaries

This ain't the crooked democratic party

The ppl have a say in Republican primaries

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          Why would this make trump look bad? He is doing everything in his power to save this country but it's just too late. It will be a bankrupt third-world cesspool in 1-2 generations.

The parts that were swamped along the border already are bankrupt third-world cesspools & the disease is spreading. And we are supposed to be upset with the people sacrificing everything to try and stop it? Logic?

I'm not even one of them. I have an exit strategy & enough money to leave when I'm elderly and the new "Americans" are eating out of dumpsters.
          There will be a lot of poverty in the future, but not for the reasons you state. I hope you are kind to your fellow man (no matter their ethnicity) when the time comes.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
            If the Mueller report comes out in late 2019 or early 2020, he will be. Trump is screwed and deservedly so, but the only way he makes it to the next election without impeachment is if the Mueller report takes long.

I don't know when it'll come out, but everything points to conspiracy against the United States. I would be literally shocked if it were anything other than that.
            Conspiracy against the United States? Dude the only people conspiring against the US are the DNC after being so butthurt by Trump's victory, that their collective anus is still sore.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              Why would this make trump look bad? He is doing everything in his power to save this country but it's just too late. It will be a bankrupt third-world cesspool in 1-2 generations.

The parts that were swamped along the border already are bankrupt third-world cesspools & the disease is spreading. And we are supposed to be upset with the people sacrificing everything to try and stop it? Logic?

I'm not even one of them. I have an exit strategy & enough money to leave when I'm elderly and the new "Americans" are eating out of dumpsters.
              Phoenix AZ is the best example of this future. it's a ****hole in every sense of the word, crime-ridden and dirty as ****. and the people cheering the rest of America on to be like this are commies and the third worlders themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                Phoenix AZ is the best example of this future. it's a ****hole in every sense of the word, crime-ridden and dirty as ****. and the people cheering the rest of America on to be like this are commies and the third worlders themselves.
                Really?

Weird

I was in Phoenix maybe 2005

It seemed ok

Very suburban feel even downtown except for the new stadium

Seemed clean and quiet

Kinda boring tbh

It's that bad now?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Really?

Weird

I was in Phoenix maybe 2005

It seemed ok

Very suburban feel even downtown except for the new stadium

Seemed clean and quiet

Kinda boring tbh

It's that bad now?
                  2005 was several years before the cartel violence heated up in Mexico and spilled over along with the illegals. you still have the suburban feel like Scottsdale but now a chunk of Phoenix is indistinguishable from the typical dumpster south of the border.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Let's run with this. The wall was his whole platform. And he won. The majority of the states decided they wanted a wall.

So why are the Democrats going against the will of the American people?
                    That isn’t true. His primary issue was repealing Obamacare. He failed at that. He failed at getting Mexico to build the wall. He didn’t reach 4% gdp.

But he did get a new tax plan passed and has not managed to screw up the mechanisms Obama put in place to create new jobs. He also has gotten rid of a ton of regulations. he shut down the government for a few weeks as well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      That isn’t true. His primary issue was repealing Obamacare. He failed at that. He failed at getting Mexico to build the wall. He didn’t reach 4% gdp.

But he did get a new tax plan passed and has not managed to screw up the mechanisms Obama put in place to create new jobs. He also has gotten rid of a ton of regulations. he shut down the government for a few weeks as well.
                      I know that, and you know that, but this guy doesn't. So that's the premise I was operating under
                      Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                      it makes Trump look bad because this is what he based his entire campaign on.. a wall. even republicans voted against him that says alot.

Comment

Working...
                      X