No announcement yet.

Senate to reject declaration of border emergency

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Seeing as to how he still thinks of and obsesses over me, I may have to take him off ignore for a few days assuming that comes to pass.
    Don Pichardo claims to be a lawyer, yet is unable to construct a coherent sentence.

I wonder why liberals fib so much? Don P should just be honest and admit that he works in Starbucks. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Don Pichardo claims to be a lawyer, yet is unable to construct a coherent sentence.

I wonder why liberals fib so much? Don P should just be honest and admit that he works in Starbucks. It's nothing to be ashamed of.
      I had to put him on ignore when I had to correct him on the law twice in one thread.

And I'm no lawyer, just a guy who watches true crime (and had a bit of experience in the legal system when I was younger ).

I was already tired of his attrition tactics and his NPC arguments, but having to repeatedly correct a guy claiming to be a lawyer on the law was the final straw.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        I had to put him on ignore when I had to correct him on the law twice in one thread.

And I'm no lawyer, just a guy who watches true crime (and had a bit of experience in the legal system when I was younger ).

I was already tired of his attrition tactics and his NPC arguments, but having to repeatedly correct a guy claiming to be a lawyer on the law was the final straw.
        Yea yea yea. Keep singing that same song. You know damn well why you got me on ignore. Quit lying to these folks.

Btw. Get off mcc’s Jock. Your riding it pretty damn hard.

Comment

Trump issues first veto.

Let’s see if he gets embarrassed and over ruled by a majority vote.

https://apnews.com/2997655d085043738ff0c0a31076efdd

Comment

Working...
          X