B morph’s Wanted Ad: In Need Of A Cuddle Buddy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Good sht!

So, how good was the wank afterwards? I bet the blue balls were firing on all cylinders.

I'd pay $80 to cuddle with some stranger, but I already have cats and that's all the cuddling I need
    I actually didn’t wank at all. I was busy yesterday. Immediately after my cuddle, I had to go somewhere. Haven’t wanked in awhile actually. I might do a session today at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      Zaroku

You ever cuddle with a J girl?

What do you think about my expensive cuddling experience?

You know what, I’m gonna make this a bi-monthly thing. Monthly is too expensive for my taste. Every other month seems just right.

It’s easier than dating and I get the same chemical releases from cuddling that I would get from dating anyways. Plus girlfriends are expensive and come with a bunch of drama. I mean, you’re just gonna pay for it anyways one way or another. I don’t have to worry about anything cuddling with strangers.
      I used to cuddle with a few chicks, but, I’d buy dinner or weeed: it usually ended with me drunk asleep, r my jizz in her j poon. I sometime use the let’s just cuddle for now move, then, just the tip, and then it all goes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I used to cuddle with a few chicks, but, I’d buy dinner or weeed: it usually ended with me drunk asleep, r my jizz in her j poon. I sometime use the let’s just cuddle for now move, then, just the tip, and then it all goes in.
        Ohhh actually the whole cuddle thing reminds me of another one of my failures.

Alright so 20 yr old b morph is with his first ever gf. Neighborhood girl down the block. Acquainted with her for the longest time. Most of the time, we would cuddle on her back porch. One night she asked me if I wanted to see her panties. Of course I said yeah. She lowered her sweats a lil to revival her yellow polka dot panties. They looked nice. All I did, was rub her lower stomach, I didn’t escalate anything further because I was and still am a lil bi*ch. she broke up with me because she didn’t feel anything between us.

Now I’ve resorted to paying a woman in her 40’s or 50’s to cuddle, and I can’t touch her fun stuff.

Comment

Ohhh actually the whole cuddle thing reminds me of another one of my failures.

Alright so 20 yr old b morph is with his first ever gf. Neighborhood girl down the block. Acquainted with her for the longest time. Most of the time, we would cuddle on her back porch. One night she asked me if I wanted to see her panties. Of course I said yeah. She lowered her sweats a lil to revival her yellow polka dot panties. They looked nice. All I did, was rub her lower stomach, I didn’t escalate anything further because I was and still am a lil bi*ch. she broke up with me because she didn’t feel anything between us.

Now I’ve resorted to paying a woman in her 40’s or 50’s to cuddle, and I can’t touch her fun stuff.
          It‘ll be easy to find a Japanese MILF who will sing you a lullaby as you suckle on her teats! Then, she’ll work on dem nuts, and drain them dry!

Comment

BoxingFan85

Willy Wanker

Redd Foxx

Beercules

I mentioned you guys because you were either interested, or because I think that you would find this hilarious.

Okay. So I pull up to her riverside townhome and I quickly realize this chick is rich. I’m greeted at the door by a woman who looks significantly older than her pictures online suggests. Off to a great start already. While she looks about 10 or 15 years older than her online self, she’s still by no means unattractive. She was definitely Milf material. Still very fit and shapely. Maybe a little bit of sagging in the ass and t*ts, with some wrinkles around her face, but nothing overly distracting. I’m down with it.

She super nice and takes my coat and offers me water and I take a leak in her bathroom. Afterwards, she led me downstairs to her “cuddle room,” which was a cozy and comfy finished basement with a huge cuddle couch, lit candles, and a humidifier with essential oils. I’m very nervous and I tell her that I’ve never done anything like this before, but she’s very understanding. She had that stupid spa music playing on her pandora and I immediately tell her to change it. I picked something classic rock and Guns N‘ Roses starts playing. We in business now.

We get started with a nice, long, hug. She explained to me that cuddling is very broad and can be almost anything that involves 2 people from dancing, to playing games, to anything. I’m slow to begin, because I don’t know how to cuddle. She showed me a book of cuddle positions with illustrations. Some of the ***** look super weird and included group cuddles. Some weird ***** included a blanket cuddle where one person lays on top of the other. How would that be comfortable? One was a 68 position. I guess it was a non sexual 69? I don’t fu#kin know, this was by far the weirdest $80 I’ve ever spent in my life.

I just asked her for what’s most common, so we started with a face to face type of laying position with our legs interlocked and her head nuzzled into my shoulder. She told me that anything is fair game to touch, as long as I don’t touch her breasts or anywhere that can be covered by underwear. She placed her hand on my chest and started gently rubbing it. I placed my hand around her side and I played with her hair a little bit. It feels good and I’m starting to become more relaxed. I go from flaccid to chub pretty quick. Ahh who am I kidding? I had a chub going the second I sat down on this giant cuddle couch!

We start talking about how she came across this line of work and how I haven’t been feeling like myself and just needed some cuddling. At one point, I think we held hands, I know you’re wondering so to answer your question, yes, it was magical. She explains how it is a basic need for all mammals. I got uncomfortable because of my neck, so we switched positions. We gave spooning a try, I’m the little spoon. She’s behind me and wraps her arm around me. This wasn’t too good, so before long, I asked her to change positions. I requested a face to face position. She ran her fingers through my hair and ran her fingers up and down my arm. It felt really good and I can feel my chub growing in intensity. My c0ck was screaming for me to go to phase 2. Then she asked if it was okay to kiss my forehead. In my mind I said, “please take my virginity mommy,” but out loud I said, “sure.” Like the bi#ch that I am. She gave me a nice kiss on my forehead and now I want her to stick her thumb up my butt. At one point I try to wrap my arm around her body, and I think I strayed a little to far towards her sacred ass, because she immediately guided my hand upwards. I settle for my arm wrapped around her body. Rats. Almost had a grab of that milf ass!

My neck started hurting again and I request a position change. There’s now 10 min left in our hour long session. She asks if I want to be big spoon so I get the full spooning experience. So now she’s in front and I’m in back. I brought my hand to around her side and to her other arm and I stroke it ever so gently. She reaches back and grabs my c0ck. Just kidding, she grabbed my leg. Not the third one. The real one. I dig my head into the back of her next and talk about how the last girl I had a crush on broke my heart as time ran out.

I thanked her for her time and paid her $80, plus a $20 tip, because I only had $20 bills and a $5, and I felt $5 would be too cheap. She thanked my for my generosity and time and kissed me again on my forehead. She walked me out and have me 2 very very big and long hugs and I was off to be with myself and my blue balls.

All jokes aside, this felt extremely good and therapeutic and was probably the best $80 I’ve ever spent and I will probably come back. I don’t think I’ve ever connected or cuddled with a girl like that before. I think the last time I cuddled was back in college. Well, really, the last time I cuddled was at the local strip joint, but I don’t think that counts. I would love to give this woman more of my money.
            Honestly...for $100 you should have at least gotten a hand-job. You should have gone into her bathroom and jerked a load off into her mirror for that kind of money.

In all seriousness if you're in need of cuddles get yourself a pitbull they are cuddle monsters...you'll save a fortune in the long run and have the best friend you've ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Honestly...for $100 you should have at least gotten a hand-job. You should have gone into her bathroom and jerked a load off into her mirror for that kind of money.

In all seriousness if you're in need of cuddles get yourself a pitbull they are cuddle monsters...you'll save a fortune in the long run and have the best friend you've ever had.
              I like cats

Comment

Working...
              X