Collapse
No announcement yet.

Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin among 50 snared in elite college cheating scam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aunt becky still looking good for that age.

Funny thing is her daughter has a big Instagram following, and she literally ssid she didn't care about learning, just wanted to party. Haha

Rich people are insane.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      I am talking to the posters here who are against reperations and affirmative action . This is clear cut proof even in 2019 whites with money lie steal and have better opportunities than minorties.

I bet some of those white kids took minortiy slots by claiming native American or mix race. It's not a democratic or Republican thing it's a white thing. Not all of them. Some tho.
      you know i agree with you on that

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I've been talking about stuff like this when arguing with the white nationalists on NSB that complain about affirmative action and how it gives minorities spots that white people would have. Nope. Rich white kids take the spot of more deserving white students whose parents can't afford to pay bribes. Yet they blame minorities.

I get that these parents are just doing whatever they can to give their kids the best education possible but this is plain criminal and they know it. Hopefully they are punished to the fullest extent of the law.

I also hope the white nationalists on NSB will read this and think that maybe it isn't always minorities taking their spots in these prestigious universities and instead focus their anger toward the real issue.
        That would all be fine and dandy if the standards for black students weren't the lowest standards they have for college acceptance.

Comment

I am talking to the posters here who are against reperations and affirmative action . This is clear cut proof even in 2019 whites with money lie steal and have better opportunities than minorties.

I bet some of those white kids took minortiy slots by claiming native American or mix race. It's not a democratic or Republican thing it's a white thing. Not all of them. Some tho.
          You're complaining about rich whites short cutting college. When blacks have the lowest standard of acceptance because they can't even compete with an average standard? That's funny stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
            You're complaining about rich whites short cutting college. When blacks have the lowest standard of acceptance because they can't even compete with an average standard? That's funny stuff
            Black women were the most educated group in the United States in 2016-2017.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...1790855540/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...361.html%3famp

Nice try tho. Lol. ( Pikachu Face )
            Last edited by Removed Now; 03-13-2019, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Black women were the most educated group in the United States in 2016-2017.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...1790855540/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...361.html%3famp

Nice try tho. Lol. ( Pikachu Face )
              Nice try of what? That you failed to understand what was posted? Blacks have the lowest standard for college acceptance. Blacks should be dominating higher learning, but you aren't. To put so you can understand it. They've lowered the standard to ****** level to get blacks into college and you're still struggling. Comprende?

Comment

Gimme the $6.5mil thanks.

Don't need no college degree then.

Comment

Nice try of what? That you failed to understand what was posted? Blacks have the lowest standard for college acceptance. Blacks should be dominating higher learning, but you aren't. To put so you can understand it. They've lowered the standard to ****** level to get blacks into college and you're still struggling. Comprende?
                  Lower what standards? SAT scores white created that. You are posting on a news story on white people cheating on the SAT. Seems to me white people created something then got out smarted by Asians and now has to resort to cheating. If blacks were giving a fair chance of course it would be different.

Send me the percentage of blacks in admissions offices in the country for universities . I'll wait.

I will comprende when white people stop lying and cheating. I bet alot of blacks got denied into colleges because they couldn't afford the bribe money like these white elites.

Comment

That would all be fine and dandy if the standards for black students weren't the lowest standards they have for college acceptance.
                    This is completely untrue. Just some racist garbage you made up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      This is completely untrue. Just some racist garbage you made up.
                      He's freedom's alt.

Comment

Working...
                      X