Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's gone TOO far. Simpsons management BANS Michael Jackson episode over controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F@cK Weinstein copper and lead
    F@cK Woody allen copper and lead
    F@cK the whole catholic church all of them can get copper and lead
    F@cK Cosby copper and lead
    F@cK R. Kelly copper and lead
    F@cK Micheal Jackson dig him up copper and lead and bury him again
    F@cK them all equally these perverts

Comment

I suppose it all depends on who you think are guilty, regardless of what the courts say.

I think Jackson is guilty. I don't think Tyson is, or Woody Allen. I'm not sure about Roman.

So I am fine with Jackson's stuff being pulled, while Tyson is free to enjoy life and so is Woody. Because that is where I think the guilt is.

Comment

Woody Allen and Polanski are obviously guilty. Hopefully, they get 'Cosbyed' soon.

Comment

Get used to this. Streets, bridges, buildings, etc are all being renamed. Innocent holiday songs are targeted by #MeToo and other radical movements. Statues, pictures, images being taken down. Witch hunters are out with their torches and pitch forks looking for something to offend them. Whether it happened 50 or 100 years ago or never happened at all. They are coming for your music, movies, p o r n, sports, books, and anything else they can identify as mysoginist, h o m o phobic, racist, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Didn't they find Lacy's hair in a pair of pliers?
            With no evidence he used them. No prints, nothing.

They also found her DNA in the boat. Duh - they went out in it.

They had no murder weapon, no DIRECT witnesses...nothing. He went to jail because the mistress lied on him after she found out he was married, then she got paid by a tabloid to further the lie. That's all. Heresay.

He's in jail because he cheated on his wife. Not for murder they couldn't prove.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            I admit I find one thing questionable- the jury deliberated for several days without a verdict. Two jurors got replaced then all of the sudden they have a guilty verdict in 7 hours...
            The two they cut were doing outside research, which is prohibited as a juror, and couldn't make up their mind fast enough for the rest of them.

See, if I was on that jury, I'da said, "I want a murder weapon, or you're not getting my vote and ya'll MF'ers will sit in this hot ass room with me until you show me a murder weapon or we deadlock so we can go home, but you're not bullying me into groupthink. Not happening bruh"

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
              I suppose it all depends on who you think are guilty, regardless of what the courts say.

I think Jackson is guilty. I don't think Tyson is, or Woody Allen. I'm not sure about Roman.

So I am fine with Jackson's stuff being pulled, while Tyson is free to enjoy life and so is Woody. Because that is where I think the guilt is.
              LMAO!!

Tyson WAS CONVICTED of the crime!

Woody Allen married a girl that was living in his home as an adopted daughter and PUBLICLY admitted attraction when she was underage!

Roman Polanski ADMITTED the crime!

So you're basically saying "oh, these dudes who openly admitted/convicted, they innocent doe" but the ONE dude where there's not one lick of direct evidence proving anything, just liars booking movies and making money off him after he's dead...he's guilty?

Really?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                LMAO!!

Tyson WAS CONVICTED of the crime!

Woody Allen married a girl that was living in his home as an adopted daughter and PUBLICLY admitted attraction when she was underage!

Roman Polanski ADMITTED the crime!

So you're basically saying "oh, these dudes who openly admitted/convicted, they innocent doe" but the ONE dude where there's not one lick of direct evidence proving anything, just liars booking movies and making money off him after he's dead...he's guilty?

Really?
                You seem to be a bit unstable.

I checked out a lot of the back story with Tyson and Allen, and I came to the conclusion that they weren't guilty. I mean, I can't know for sure, as I wasn't there - but on the balance of probabilities, that is what I believe.

I don't blindly accept verdicts - I'm not sure what sane person would.

I haven't looked into the case with Polanski, so don't think I can make an educated comment.

You seem to have some massive emotional investment in this. I'm not trying to mess with your feelings, but I'm not really interested in validating them either.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  I checked out a lot of the back story with Tyson and Allen, and I came to the conclusion that they weren't guilty. I mean, I can't know for sure, as I wasn't there - but on the balance of probabilities, that is what I believe.

I don't blindly accept verdicts - I'm not sure what sane person would.
                  Wow. You must NEVER be a judge in America. Or if you do, the only place you belong is the Ninth Circuit.

Done.

Comment

Working...
                  X