No announcement yet.

Radio stations around the world ban Michael Jackson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    personally don't know anybody, including myself, that still listens to their car radio lol. of course i'm under 30 doe
    This is true. I haven't listened to the radio for over a year. I listen exclusively to my playlist on my phone, which automatically connects to my car blutooth.

My parents still listen to the radio though.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
      I doubt that one day you'll realize that nobody likes a condescending pr*ck.

Everything you say would be far more respected on here (and I assume in the real world as well) if you were more humane rather than who you are now.
      That guy is the reason people leave parties early.

Comment

Those questioning MJ's talents must not be into that kind of music (a singing voice that hit actual melodic notes, music that inspired dancing). I wouldn't expect a fan of heavy metal, grunge, or the like, to like that sort of singing/dancing music genre. That being typed, your opinion of his talent are not legit. Same as non fans of heavy metal, grunge, etc opinions can't be taken seriously.

What a person doesn't like will most likely prevent that person from giving legit credit to that which they don't like. Regardless of MJ's guilt/innocence/private proclivities, he was a greatly respected artist worldwide within the music industry.

Comment

Originally posted by DJS View Post
          I ain't muting R Kelly or MJ. I listen to what ever music I ****ing like! I am not checking the personal history of every artist who makes a good song!
          I used to feel this way.. I still listen to R Kelly.. But after seeing parts of the leaving neverland documentary, I can't think about Mj without wanting to throw up. If I saw him in person I would stab him in his damn broken nose, I swear on my life I would. I would murder that disgusting piece of **** with my own hands.

This guy predated on these little kids. He lured them in with his fortune and fame and starpower and slowly seduced them and had relationships with them. He had sex with boys over and over hundreds of times in his ranch and in hotels.

How can you listen to someone who is the actual devil?

Comment

Its scary how you can herd people in directions off of a one sided take of an alleged crime MJ never got convicted of by some obviously sketchy mfers like these two f#ckheads after he's been dead a decade & can't defend himself.

This era is frightening with how easily words, true or not, can take someone down without a chance for a defense by the accused. I foresee many Jussie Smollet's in our future & I won't be surprised when these two are among those types of faux victims.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Its scary how you can herd people in directions off of a one sided take of an alleged crime MJ never got convicted of by some obviously sketchy mfers like these two f#ckheads after he's been dead a decade & can't defend himself.

This era is frightening with how easily words, true or not, can take someone down without a chance for a defense by the accused. I foresee many Jussie Smollet's in our future & I won't be surprised when these two are among those types of faux victims.
              Did you watch leaving neverland?

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
                Did you watch leaving neverland?
                Lets pretend I haven't. Whats the top 5 facts you saw in this documentary that weren't known at MJ's trial when he was alive where he wasn't convicted of any pedo crimes at that prove he diddled these two sketchy f#ckheads who are dying to parlay their story into money right now I bet?

Comment

Lets pretend I haven't. Whats the top 5 facts you saw in this documentary that weren't known at MJ's trial when he was alive where he wasn't convicted of any pedo crimes at that prove he diddled these two sketchy f#ckheads who are dying to parlay their story into money right now I bet?
                  Because if you saw leaving neverland, you know it was undeniable this guy was having a relationship with these kids.

Based on the actual victim's testimony, plus the parents, plus the videos of them always being together and the recorded phone calls, it was undeniable michael was in a romantic relationship with these kids.

Why else would he be spending nearly all of his time with them, alone, for decades.

For decades Michael was spending thousands of hours alone in hotel rooms and in his ranch with little boys.

If you watch leaving neverland, there is no doubt at all that he was molesting these boys.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
                    Because if you saw leaving neverland, you know it was undeniable this guy was having a relationship with these kids.

Based on the actual victim's testimony, plus the parents, plus the videos of them always being together and the recorded phone calls, it was undeniable michael was in a romantic relationship with these kids.
                    Any testimony given didn't get him convicted when he was alive. Did he say "can't wait to buttf#ck you" on the phone?

What EXACTLY proves he diddled these two sketchy broke mfers is what I'm asking.

Dude was weird as f#ck nothing to debate there. But I've seen nothing to suggest he actually molested any kids he was alleged to have when he was on trial or these two f#ckheads cuz they have the trustability of timeshare salesmen.

Comment

If Robson said at trial what he's saying now i have no doubt Jackson would have been convicted. The guy is guilty as hell. He got away with it because Robson defended him. Robson now saying this changes everything.
                      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 03-10-2019, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X