Collapse
No announcement yet.

LGBT Community wants Captain America to be gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with the above. If they want a super sucking **** hero then let them create their own. WTF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      So captain America. Marvel's example of an true patriot that is deeply religious (corrected black widow for saying God telling her that the asgard are not Gods and there is only one God, and got called by the robot God's righteous man) is to be made gay because why?
      If this happens I will boycott Marvel

Comment

Next the tranny community will demand that Captain California must be a cross-dresser.

Actually, if there was a character called Captain California, they already would be a cross-dresser...

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          Next the tranny community will demand that Captain California must be a cross-dresser.

Actually, if there was a character called Captain California, they already would be a cross-dresser...
          The Cap was one my hero’s from childhood, the fukn lgbt community will ruin my memories if marvel make him a gay. FFS.

Comment

All those super heroes are gay.

They wear tights, **** me boots, masks and a cape and wear panties over all of it.

I mean cmon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post

They wear tights, **** me boots, masks and a cape and wear panties over all of it.

I mean cmon!!!
              Pretty much this..

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post

I mean cmon!!!
                But that doesn’t mean that Superman wants to stick his cucumber into Captain America.

Comment

Cap isn't gay to begin with. If any super hero should be gay, it should be Robin. Just change his name to Throbin. Or Deep Probin.

Comment

That's the problem with these people.. they claim they want equality.. what the really want is privilege and superiority.. Why the **** should we have so many LGBT people in movies/tv? i saw somewhere Glaad wanted over 50% or something? How many LGBT people do we even have in the world? i doubt it's even 5% of the population

It's like women in the US/UK/western countries campaigning for Women's rights.. ***** we don't live in the 1940's anymore.. IF anything Women have it better then men.. You don't live in ****ing Iran, Pakistan or some other ****hole country

You don't hear men complaining about suicide rates, depression or being single Dad's

Comment

only gay? i would have thought they would want him to be a gender fluid non binary transexual

Comment

Working...
                      X