No announcement yet.

The future of car ownership. No loans/leases. Subscription based car ownership

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    That's not the only car dumb ass. They got mercedes, BMW's, Maybach's, SUV's, Cadillacs etc. I used that car as an example from a screenshot I took.
    Hey easy on the dumbass! I like to mod my cars.

Comment

It's thousands of dollars cheaper than renting a car.
      But is thousands more expensive than owning one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        I totally think this is the future.

Thats why I don’t invest in auto makers, that shyt is about to get disrupted like a mother****er
        Who’s going to build the cars?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          Who’s going to build the cars?

Exactly,, is it going to be the current dozen or so traditional automakers, or is it going to be upstarts like nio, Tesla, waymo, etc

But that’s the wrong question to ask.

How many’s going to be sold in the future as compared to when every family had 1-3 cars? That’s the real question when it comes to investing.

Comment

Saw some commercial spots about this company months ago. Had a pleasant looking and sounding woman pitching their business model in the ad.

Nah. I'll pass.

You don't "own" shit if you have a monthly payment on a depreciating "asset".

Somebody "owns" you.

No matter how evolved or new it might look.

Comment

It's long-term and cheaper. You put down a downpayment and the first month payment and you can opt into their insurance program

One of my goals was to minimize the monthly payments and ive done that. I hate payments, it’s a form of slavery.

If I couldnt afford a nice car, I would rather buy a used car and make it mine rather than paying monthly. There are so many affordable used cars out there. i just dont see renting as an option but that’s just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                But is thousands more expensive than owning one.
                It depends. Cars depreciate in value. The monthly payments on these cars are similar to car payments.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  One of my goals was to minimize the monthly payments and ive done that. I hate payments, it’s a form of slavery.

If I couldnt afford a nice car, I would rather buy a used car and make it mine rather than paying monthly. There are so many affordable used cars out there. i just dont see renting as an option but that’s just me.
                  Yea. It really depends on the lifestyle a person leads.

Comment

Hadn't heard of this company before but imma have to check them out. I love this idea.

Comment

Yeah and the car checks your DNA when you go to use it, and if you are a dissenter you lose the privilege to use a vehicle until you take a re-education course.

Comment

Working...
                      X