No announcement yet.

I'm so ugly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBE Money Team View Post
    Looking in the mirror is so depressing. . Life is so unfair if your ugly. I'll never get a wife, what can you do if your really ugly?
    Gain confidence and contentment from within, don't look to others for validation. Im sure there's uglier people out there living fine. Dont worry about others opinions or judgement about you, they know fuk all. Most people are materialistic and shallow modern day living encourages it. Break free from the crowd. The best time of my life started the day I stopped caring about other peoples perceptions of me.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      if you are this cringeworthy on the internet i cant imagine what you are like in real life
      You're my groupie. you can't stop quoting my comments. you been following me around, remembering all my comments from YEARS AGO. LOL. that's pretty pathetic. keep following me my man, you might pick up a thing or two
      Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 03-05-2019, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        You're my groupie. you can't stop quoting my comments. keep following me my man, you might pick up a thing or two
        lol you are so insanely deluded and weird, i love it!

Comment

you can become a pro boxer

or you can guilt trip young brainwashed social justice girls into sleeping with you

lots of ugly people opportunities in 2019
          Last edited by ////; 03-05-2019, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Mixture of Ronnie Shields and Shane Mosley.

I dont think females would find him ugly.
            You're right on all counts. Definitely more ''handsome'' than this puss smasher.

''

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              You're right on all counts. Definitely more ''handsome'' than this puss smasher.

''
              Biz looking mad gay in this photo. Who poses like that!?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Biz looking mad gay in this photo. Who poses like that!?

He's was a head of his time.

Comment

Looks is the tip of the iceberg bruh, it don't matter if a cat looks like Leo DiCaprio or Denzel Washington if he boring af or don't have a sense of humor he will be just as undesirable as you.

Now if your ugly AND your boring and lack a decent sense of humor then you assed out.

Work on yourself, there is hope young grasshopper

Comment

It don't matter how you look if your personable. Work on your self belief and be able to hold good conversations and make women laugh and you'll see a world of difference.

Comment

Bad breath and body odor is far worse than ugly looks.

Comment

Working...
                      X