No announcement yet.

I'm so ugly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so ugly

Looking in the mirror is so depressing. . Life is so unfair if your ugly. I'll never get a wife, what can you do if your really ugly?

Comment

Originally posted by TBE Money Team View Post
      Looking in the mirror is so depressing. . Life is so unfair if your ugly. I'll never get a wife, what can you do if your really ugly?
      Be a singer. Plenty of ugly ass singers get women. Steve Tyler of Aerosmith, Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones, even lounge singer Sammy Davis Jr.

If you can't sing, get rich. Get a gold digging Cinderella for yourself until you run out of money.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
          Be a singer. Plenty of ugly ass singers get women. Steve Tyler of Aerosmith, Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones, even lounge singer Sammy Davis Jr.

If you can't sing, get rich. Get a gold digging Cinderella for yourself until you run out of money.
          I actually own a pretty sucecsful music label.

Comment

Originally posted by TBE Money Team
            This is me. .

Kinda look like a pudgy 50 Cent

Comment

join the incel community.

Comment

Develop a good personality, a good laugh, and laugh a lot. I'm dead serious.
                I was blessed with looks and they carried me through much of my life, no joke. But, I'll tell you the people I'm jealous of. The ugly dudes who are charming and have an infectious laugh. Chicks absolutely love them. Guys don't realize that women have the ability to see through looks. They'd much rather have a loveable guy who seems like he won't be difficult to get along with than someone who is demanding and gets attention from other women.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Develop a good personality, a good laugh, and laugh a lot. I'm dead serious.
                  I was blessed with looks and they carried me through much of my life, no joke. But, I'll tell you the people I'm jealous of. The ugly dudes who are charming and have an infectious laugh. Chicks absolutely love them. Guys don't realize that women have the ability to see through looks. They'd much rather have a loveable guy who seems like he won't be difficult to get along with than someone who is demanding and gets attention from other women.
                  Yup. Character and personality do not fade, looks do.

Comment

Originally posted by TBE Money Team View Post
                    Its all about finding how to look your best with how you look . I have seen it over and over again. Dont value yourself by what you see in the mirror when you're at home, women do that and thats why most of them are insecure without makeup. Find your style, haircut, clothing and value yourself strictly by how you can look when you are at your best.

Go on a haircut hunt right now, find something that pops. You need to add flair to what you're working with. Grow a beard and trim it, keep it clean. All these details transmit you take care o yourelf and that adds to your attractiveness. Use cologne, a good one, One Million by Paco Rabanne is excellent. FIND nice clothes, short sleeve button **** with some type of print, skinny jeans/cargos and some dress/casual shoes. A watch is a must, adds that extra touch to you as a whole.

THOSE CHANGES plus you portraying confidence, will get you girls bro. I have seen ugly ass guys get them without effort but they have natural confidence. They dont rely on all this extra stuff. You have to feel like a million, to act like it. If you were in PR you could come hang out with me and the boys, we're very supportive when it comes to this and we go after it.

Comment

Working...
                    X