Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm so ugly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay bro looking at this, lose weight. You got a face you can work with for real. Lose around 30 pounds. It will make you look younger and more attractive. You can do it with mild exercise and intermittent fasting pretty quickly. Im talking 3 months.

But I can see by the way you look, your eyes, you dont think much of yourself. This has to change, that stare has to be more alive and secure. This will be a journey of self value and love, you have to believe that you have a lot to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      Kinda look like a pudgy 50 Cent
      Mixture of Ronnie Shields and Shane Mosley.

I dont think females would find him ugly.

Comment

I little plastic surgery and you'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          I little plastic surgery and you'll be fine.
          Says the guy who looks like Caleb Truax

Comment

Originally posted by TBE Money Team View Post
            Looking in the mirror is so depressing. . Life is so unfair if your ugly. I'll never get a wife, what can you do if your really ugly?
            You're not a bad looking guy at all. Lose 2 stone and get confident in yourself you'll see a massive change. The charismatic men get more woman than good looking men based on what I see anyway. A good personality goes a long way.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Says the guy who looks like Caleb Truax
              AYE its my groupie. i knew it would only be a matter or time before you stalked my comments
              you cant resist........but to respond to you, and i still bang hotter girls than you and have a better life. lol.
              Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 03-05-2019, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Plenty of ugly dudes get women. You just either need to be rich, have a huge c ock, or have a great personality.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  AYE its my groupie. i knew it would only be a matter or time before you stalked my comments
                  you cant resist........but to respond to you, and i still bang hotter girls than you and have a better life. lol.
                  if you are this cringeworthy on the internet i cant imagine what you are like in real life

Comment

Looks don't really mean much. They do absolutely zilch in keeping relationship healthy. All looks will do is get you more/longer glances from strangers.

Once two people start to get to know each other it's their minds that determine how fruitful their relationship will be.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post

Okay bro looking at this, lose weight. You got a face you can work with for real. Lose around 30 pounds. It will make you look younger and more attractive. You can do it with mild exercise and intermittent fasting pretty quickly. Im talking 3 months.

But I can see by the way you look, your eyes, you dont think much of yourself. This has to change, that stare has to be more alive and secure. This will be a journey of self value and love, you have to believe that you have a lot to offer.
                      It's wild how much losing weight can make you look younger, and just more lively and healthy in general.

Comment

Working...
                      X