Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving Neverland Director On Macaulay Culkin: "I'm Not Outing Anyone"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those who have seen this documentary will find many similar themes with Leaving Neverland. This is a trip. It should still be on Netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Proof Robson lied under oath when he tried to sue the MJ estate. The judge told him no rational person would believe his story. Yet you believe him

[IMG]
      [/IMG]
      lol you are such a baby, you ask question yet refuse to answer the ones being asked to you. lol he was a degenerate, a pedophile, a child molester, a predator. a POS. goodbye

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
        Those who have seen this documentary will find many similar themes with Leaving Neverland. This is a trip. It should still be on Netflix.

i've seen it and was disgusted not just with the pedophile ******* but also with the girl's parents. just like in leaving neverlad with the mothers of this children. love how some MJ apologist say this guys are lying 'cause they are copying their stories from others yet in abducted in plain sight the predator acts just like jackson, same methods.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          This guy is talking about a little kid. How ****ing weird and sick do you have to be to think and write this ****.
          Excuse me did I make those quotes up or did I take them directly from the article? MJ is sick for fuking kids but obviously this kid loved every minute of it. He even defended him in court. No dude coulda talked me into jerking him off when I was 10 I don't feel bad for this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            lol you are such a baby, you ask question yet refuse to answer the ones being asked to you. lol he was a degenerate, a pedophile, a child molester, a predator. a POS. goodbye
            The judge tells Robson no logical person would believe his testimony. Yet you believe Robson. The know, proven LIAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              The judge tells Robson no logical person would believe his testimony. Yet you believe Robson. The know, proven LIAR.
              you never answer my inital question, have you seen the documentary? lol you are such a baby. someone suggested another doc, abducted in plain sight, watch it. you'll realize that micheale jackson acted like any other predator, groomed his victims.

now, again, have you seen the documentary? why do you refuse to answer this question?

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                What if Jackson didn’t abuse anyone?

he just slept with them every night? you really buy that?

Comment

Why would Wade's mother be happy Jackson died in 2009 when Wade claims suddenly remembered in late 2012/early 2013 (his story keeps changing) that Jackson molested him? Wade attended MJ's funeral btw

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    he just slept with them every night? you really buy that?
                    According to who? Wade who's story keeps changing? Wade the one that lied so blatantly during testimony that the judge said no logical person would believe him. Yet here you are, believing him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      I think MJ touched MCC

“Point to the area on the doll where he touched you, cobra”
                      :bukkake:

I agree, he certainly is a defender, he's not ready to come out yet so must defend at all costs.

Comment

Working...
                      X